AKG K240STUDIO Semi-Opened Studio Headphones BUNDLED WITH Antlion ModMic 4.0 Cardioid Microphone with Mute Switch AND Blucoil Headphone-Microphone Y Splitter
- TURN YOUR HEADPHONES TO A GAMING SET - This bundle offers an AKG K240STUDIO and Antlion ModMic 4. The attachable boom microphone can stick to any headphone's surface, including K240STUDIO's semi-opened earcups. You can conveniently listen to clean and detailed sounds of your game while speaking clearly over your mic.
- OFFERS VERSATILITY IN USAGE - AKG designed the K240STUDIO for a variety of applications including studio mixing, tracking, and critical listening. With the semi-open dynamic design, you get well-detailed highs and tight acoustical isolation.
- SAVES YOU MONEY IN THE LONG RUN - Earcups and cables can wear out eventually, and AKG thought way ahead to make these parts readily available for you. The earpads and detachable mini XLR to 3.5mm cable can be replaced. Head over to AKG's website for the replacement parts.
- COMES WITH A NOISE-CANCELLING MODMIC - The Antlion ModMic 4.0 Cardioid Boom Microphone picks up your vocals and cancels out unwanted ambient noise. What makes this stand out from others, is that you can easily attach it to the AKG K240STUDIO headphones.
- INCLUDES - AKG K240STUDIO Semi-Opened Studio Headphones. Antlion Audio ModMic 4 Cardioid/Uni-directional Attachable Boom Microphone with Mute Switch. Blucoil Headphone-and-Microphone Audio Y Splitter Cable with 3.5mm TRRS Connectors.
AKG K240STUDIO Semi-Opened Studio Headphones
Enjoy listening to acoustic music in hi-fi mode with AKG K240STUDIO Headphones. It features a semi-open design, which gives you the best of closed-back and open-back design. You get detailed mids and highs, you expect from an open-back headphone, but you also get the tight acoustical isolation from a closed-back style. The K240STUDIO is perfect for tracking, studio mixing, and critical listening.
- Type: Semi-Open Headphone
- Frequency Response: 15~25,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 104dB SPL/V
- Impedance: 55 Ohm
- Max Input Power: 200mW
- Cable: 3m detachable cable
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo plug with 6.3mm screw-on adapter
Also Comes With:
Antlion ModMic 4.0 with Mute Switch
You can conveniently attach the Antlion Audio ModMic 4 to any closed-back or open-back headphones. This cardioid microphone reduces the sound transmission behind the capsule, thus, eliminating unwanted noise. The ModMic 4.0 is compatible to use with many devices including Windows and Linux PC.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz~10kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 +/-3dB
- SNR: Greater than 50dB
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhm
- Max Current at 2V: 500mA
- Max SPL Level: 110dB
- Compatibility: Windows and Linux PC (no adapters required), Mac (USB adapter required), Playstation4/XBox One/Wii U (Y adapter required)
- Connector: 1/8" TRS male
- Cable Shield Type: Coaxial shielding
Blucoil Headphone-Mic Audio Y Splitter Cable
Conveniently connect your headphone and microphone to one audio jack with Blucoil Y Splitter. This cable features gold-plated 3.5mm TRRS connectors (one female and two males) with bare copper conductors. The wires are protected with high-density PVC cover jacket.
|Cable||3m detachable cable|
|Frequency Response||15~25000 Hz|
|Maximum Input Power||200mW|
|Dimensions||5 x 4 x 3" (Package)|