AKG K92 Closed-Back Studio Headphones BUNDLED WITH Antlion ModMic 4.0 Cardioid Microphone with Mute Switch AND Blucoil Headphone-Microphone Y Splitter
- REPRODUCES ACCURATE TUNING - You get better dynamics and rhythmic accuracy with the AKG K92 Closed-Back Studio Headphones. It features 40mm drivers and has a range of 16Hz to 22kHz of frequency response. The extended frequency range produces deep bass to airy highs.
- ISOLATES BACKGROUND NOISE - Thanks to its closed-back design, the K92 Headphones' oversized earcup blocks ambient sounds from coming in.
- CAN BE USED ON MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - AKG designed the K92 especially for studio use, it's one of the best headphones for monitoring and mixing. But you can also use the K92 for critical and casual listening. The fixed 1/8" stereo cable comes with a 1/4" screw-on adapter so you can use this on mobile devices as well.
- COMES WITH A NOISE-CANCELLING MODMIC - The Antlion ModMic 4.0 Cardioid Boom Microphone picks up your vocals and cancels out the unwanted ambient noise. What makes it stand out from other microphones, is that you can easily attach it to the AKG K92 headphones.
- INCLUDES - AKG K92 Closed-Back Studio Headphones. Antlion Audio ModMic 4 Cardioid/Uni-directional Attachable Boom Microphone with Mute Switch. Blucoil Headphone-and-Microphone Audio Y Splitter Cable with 3.5mm TRRS Connectors.
AKG K92 Closed-Back Studio Headphones
Step your monitoring setup with the AKG K92 Headphone! It features large 40mm drivers with an extended frequency range of 16Hz~22kHz. You get good sub-bass response and crisp mids with the K92. Its closed-back design maximizes its isolation, so you can hear more on what you're listening. The K92 is made for production, studio tracking, and casual listening.
- Type: Closed-Back Headphone
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Frequency Response: 16~22,000Hz
- Sensitivity: 113dB SPL/V
- Impedance: 32 Ohm
- Max Input Power: 200mW
- Cable Length: 3m (fixed)
- Connector: 3.5mm stereo plug with 6.3mm screw-on adapter
- Sound Coupling to the Ear: Over-Ear
Also Comes With:
Antlion ModMic 4.0 with Mute Switch
You can conveniently attach the Antlion Audio ModMic 4 to any closed-back or open-back headphones. This cardioid microphone reduces the sound transmission behind the capsule, thus, eliminating unwanted noise. The ModMic 4.0 is compatible to use with many devices including Windows and Linux PC.
- Type: Single capsule mic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 100Hz~10kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 +/-3dB
- SNR: Greater than 50dB
- Impedance: 2.2 kOhm
- Max Current at 2V: 500mA
- Max SPL Level: 110dB
- Compatibility: Windows and Linux PC (no adapters required), Mac (USB adapter required), Playstation4/XBox One/Wii U (Y adapter required)
- Connector: 1/8" TRS male
- Cable Shield Type: Coaxial shielding
- Cable Thickness: 1/10"
- Cable Length: 10.8'
- Boom Length: 6.9"
Blucoil 3.5mm Headphone-Mic Audio Y Splitter Cable
Conveniently connect your headphone and microphone to one audio jack with Blucoil Y Splitter. This cable features gold-plated 3.5mm TRRS connectors (one female and two males) with bare copper conductors. The wires are protected with high-density PVC cover jacket.
|Features||40mm driver headphones ideal for Studio Mixing/Monitoring, Hi-Fi Listening & Mobile Devices|
|Accessories||AKG K92 Closed-Back Studio Headphones, Antlion Audio ModMic 4 Cardioid/Uni-directional Attachable Boom Microphone with Mute Switch, Blucoil Headphone-and-Microphone Audio Y Splitter Cable|
|Cable||3m fixed cable|
|Connectors||3.5mm stereo plug with gold-plated 6.3mm screw-on adapter|
|Impedance||Headphones 32 Ohms | Mic: 2.2 kOhm|
|Maximum Input Power||200mW|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio||Mic: >50dB|
|Dimensions||9.6 x 8.6 x 6.0" (Package)|
|Type (Microphone)||cardioid boom microphone|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-38 +/-3dB|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100Hz~10kHz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Cardioid|