- EASY TO USE - Easily attach or remove this boom microphone to virtually any headphone to give you complete communications capability
- MADE WITH AUDIOPHILES IN MIND - Offers a sensitive Omnidirectional capsule to serve the needs of the true audiophile
- CRYSTAL CLEAR AUDIO - Captures sound over the full range of audible frequencies
- USE ANYWHERE - Great for controlled environments, such as audio casting or streaming and AV audio production, where quality is a priority
- QUICK AND EASY SETUP - Standard 3.5mm jack for immediate plug & play on a PC
From the Manufacturer
Antlion Audio designed the ModMic to attach to your favorite headphone using a novel magnetic clasp. Simply position the clasp to your headphones. The boom mic can be attached or removed as needed. You’ll also enjoy the flexibility of the boom itself, to best position the mic for voice capture and comfort. An extra clasp comes with each ModMic, so you can even use it on more than one headphone.
Durable. Flexible. Made to last. The ModMic 4.0 line of attachable boom microphones is engineered and manufactured to exacting standards. ModMics feature a high fidelity 9.7mm electret capsule condenser microphone. The copper coaxial shielding on the microphone cable greatly reduce interference and noise, delivering a clean and clear signal.
Perfect for Noisy Environments
The ModMic 4.0 Unidirectional microphone offers improved noisecancelling features of the cardioid capsule. Be assured of a more clear voice recording when you cannot control environmental background noise. For this reason, the ModMic 4.0 Unidirectional is an ideal choice for both multiplayer gaming and office VOIP and other noisy environments.
Each ModMic comes with 2 base clasps, allowing you to use your ModMic on 2 different locations or to keep one as a spare should you ever need a replacement. The Antlion Cable Clips (included) ensure proper wire management from top to bottom. ModMic 4 even comes with a hard shell carrying case, perfect for bringing your ModMic on the road.
- One ModMic 4.
- Two base clasps, one top clasp with cap.
- One extra extra 3M pad for re-attachment of base clasp.
- One foam pop filter.
- Alcohol wipe.
- Five cable clips.
- Carrying case.
- Microphone capsule: Cardioid un-directional pattern
- In-line Mute Switch
- Sensitivity: 38 ± 3 dB
- Response: 100 Hz–10 kHz
- SNR: >50+ dB
- Impedance: 2.2 KΩ
- Operating Voltage: 1 to 10V
- Max current at 2.0V: 500 μA
- Max input SPL: 110 dB Jack: 3.5mm plated TRS for use with PCs
- Cable: 3.3 meters length, 2.5 mm diameter, coaxial shielding, mute button ~150mm from end of boom
- Boom: 175mm max length, flexible with internal steel spine
- Clasp: 12.7mm (0.5 inch) diameter circle adhesive pad footprint, ~17.5mm total height of attached clasp assembly
|Accessories||1 ModMic 4, 2 base clasps, 1 top clasp with cap, 1 extra extra 3M pad for re-attachment of base clasp, 1 foam pop filter, Alcohol wipe, Five cable clips, Instructions, Carrying case|
|Cable||3.3 meters length, 2.5 mm diameter, coaxial shielding|
|Compatibility||Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4/3, Win/Mac|
|Frequency||100 Hz to 10 kHz|
|Frequency Response||100 Hz~10 kHz|
|Interface||1/8'' (3.5 mm) plated TRS|
|Sensitivity||38 ± 3 dB|
|Dimensions||7.55 x 4.72 x 1.57 in / 19.2 x 12 x 4 cm|