Antlion Audio ModMic Business Attachable Boom Microphone WITH Mute Switch for VOIP, Call-Centers, and Office
- BETTER AUDIO QUALITY - The Antlion Audio ModMic for business is the new, more flexible choice for VOIP calls developed because clarity and performance matter in business. Featuring lifelike audio fidelity and noise-cancellation, the ModMic business is the best choice for office headsets.
- IMPROVED FLEXIBILITY - The ModMic computer microphone can be attached to most on-the-ear or over-the-ear headphones, turning your favorite headphones into a high-quality headset. The included USB adapter makes your headset compatible with PC, Mac, or thin-client unified communications systems.
- GREATER COMFORT - The ModMic's ability to attach to headphones means that you no longer need uncomfortable headsets to get your work done. Now, you can wear your headset longer, and use your headphones for music, improving productivity and comfort at work.
- PERFECT FOR BUSINESS - The clarity and performance of the noise-canceling capsule make the ModMic perfect for professionals in situations that require clear audio such as VOIP, conference calls, working in a call center, noisy work areas or home office environments.
- FUNCTIONALITY - The ModMic includes a mute-switch, allowing you to quickly mute and unmute your microphone when on an online meeting or when holding. There are two options for outputs - 3.5mm jacks for devices with individual headphone and microphone ports, and USB for compatible devices.
Because clarity and performance matter in business.
The ModMic for business allows you to attach a microphone to your favorite or most comfortable headphones, making it the best and solution for professionals in office environments. Rather than purchasing a separate headset, you can simply turn your headphones into a headset. The microphone attaches to your headset using a small but powerful magnet that sticks to the outside of your headphones, allowing you to remove the ModMic when it isn't in use.
ModMic Business Capsule Specifications:
- Pattern: Uni-directional
- Response: 100 Hz-10 kHz
- Sensitivity: -38 ± 3 dB
- SNR: >50+ dB
- Impedance: 2.2 K-ohms
- Max current at 2.0V: 500 µA
- Max input SPL: 110 dB
- USB Adapter for PC, Mac, and Thin-Client Devices
- Carrying case
- 2 base clasps
- 1 top clasp with cap
- 1 extra 3M adhesive pad
- 1 foam pop filter
- Alcohol wipe
|Accessories||• USB Adapter for PC, Mac, and Thin-Client Devices • Carrying case • 2 base clasps • 1 top clasp with cap • 1 extra 3M adhesive pad • 1 foam pop filter • Alcohol wipe • Instructions|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||110 dB|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio||>50+ dB|
|Dimensions||7.5" x 2.8" x 1.2"|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||-38 ± 3 dB|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||100 Hz-10 kHz|
|Polar Pattern (Microphone)||Uni-directional|
|Maximum Output||Max current at 2.0 Volts: 500 µA|