Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone - INCLUDES - Blucoil Pop Filter, 20 Ft XLR Cable AND 5 Pack Cable Straps
- STUDIO STANDARD - The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology. Ideal for project/home-studio applications.
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR AUDIO - High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility. Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
- PERFECTLY ENGINEERED - Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone. Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response.
- POP FILTER - Prevents plosive sounds from ruining your perfect take. Protects your microphone from surplus spit and "P" and "B" consonants.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT2020, Stand Mount for 5/8"- 27 Threaded Stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter, Carrying Pouch, Blucoil Pop Filter, Blucoil 20-foot XLR Cable, and a 5-pack of Blucoil Cable Ties
Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Designed for vocal and general instrument capturing in project and professional studio environments, the AT2020 features a low-mass, side-address diaphragm with a cardioid polar pattern for rejecting ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. Perfectly suited for today's home and project studio, the AT2020 was designed to fit comfortably in your mix.With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020 is the perfect "first microphone".
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Open Circuit Sensitivity: –37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 100 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Noise: 20dB SPL
Dynamic Range: 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 8V DC, 2 mA typical
Blucoil Pop Filter
The Blucoil Audio Premium Mic Wind Screen / Pop Filter immediately improves the quality of your vocal recordings at a pocket friendly rate. This dual screen pop filter offers double protection. The first screen blocks air blasts as any pop filter normally would. The gap in between then disperses any remaining air pressure, so by the time it passes the second screen, the blast is easily contained.
Blucoil 20-Foot XLR Cable
Made with high quality oxygen free copper (OFC) the Blucoil XLR cable is a staple for studios, theaters, audio, video, and stage lighting equipment. The high grade copper prevents degeneration increasing product life and eliminates the problem of lost signals over time since the OFC is highly conductive, offering the least resistance maintaining the quality of signal.
Add a 5-Pack of Blucoil cable ties for cable management to complete your bundle!
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Phantom Power Requirements||8V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio||74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Sensitivity (Microphone)||–37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||20-20,000 Hz|