Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone Bundle -INCLUDES- Protective Pouch, Blucoil 10ft XLR Cable PLUS 5 Pack Blucoil Cable Ties
- AUDIO-TECHNICA PRO 35 - This cardioid condenser, clip-on, instrument microphone features a UniMount clip, allowing for accurate positioning while providing shock resistance and element protection
- CARDIOID MICROPHONE - Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- QUALITY CAPTURING - Extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance
- BLUCOIL XLR CABLE - 10-Foot Male-to-Female XLR Cable provides high-quality audio in a durable build.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone, AT8418 UnitMount microphone instrument mount, AT835 Power module, protective pouch, Blucoil 10 Foot XLR Male to Female Cable and 5 reusable cable ties.
Audio-Technica PRO 35 Cardioid Condenser Clip-on Instrument Microphone
Designed for sax, toms, brass, and percussion, the PRO 35 excels in high-SPL applications and is ideal for active stage performances. Its extended frequency response captures subtle nuances of the performance. The included UniMount clip permits accurate positioning and provides shock resistance while protecting the element. The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of the desired sound source.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50-15,000 Hz
- Low-Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circut Sensitivity: -45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range: 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Blucoil 10-Foot XLR Cable
Made with high-quality oxygen-free copper (OFC) the Blucoil XLR cable is a staple for studios, practice space, theaters, audio, video, and stage lighting equipment.
The high-grade copper prevents degeneration increasing product life and eliminates the problem of lost signals over time and length of cable since the OFC is highly conductive, offering the least possible resistance maintaining the quality of the signal.
Add a 5-Pack of Blucoil cable ties for cable management to complete your bundle!
|Accessories||AT8418 UnitMount microphone instrument mount, AT835 Power module, protective pouch, Blucoil 10 Foot XLR Male to Female Cable and 5 reusable cable ties.|
|Cable||Blucoil 10 Foot XLR Male to Female Cable|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||115 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL|
|Low Frequency Roll-Off||80 Hz, 18 dB/octave|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.|
|Open Circuit Sensitivity||-45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa|
|Phantom Power Requirements||11-52V DC, 2 mA typical|
|Signal-To-Noise Ratio||64 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa|
|Dimensions||9.6 x 7.8 x 3.2 inches (Package)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||50-15,000 Hz|