Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD USB 2.0 Audio / MIDI Interface -INCLUDES- Blucoil Audio 10’ Balanced XLR Cable AND 5 Pack of Cable Ties
- PRO AUDIO RECORDING QUALITY – The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD is a 4x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface that has an audiophile 24-bit/192 kHz resolution. The converters and MIDAS-designed mic preamp capture the clearest signal path and providing exceptional mix sounds.
- ZERO LATENCY MONITORING – The mix control allows latency-free direct monitoring, which allows musicians to perform clearly. There are no lags or delays in the returning signal.
- EASY CONNECTION – There is a USB 2.0 port on the rear panel of the UMC404HD so you can connect this audio interface to your Mac or PC. Plus, the UMC404HD has analog Inserts including 1/4" TRS, RCA and XLR to connect compressors, gates, EQs, and more.
- FOR DJ STYLE CUEING – The UMC404HD features powerful phones output with level control and monitor A/B source select for DJ-ing. It also has a free audio recording/editing/podcasting software and 150 instrument/effects plug-ins.
- INCLUDES – Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface. Blucoil Audio Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Microphone Cable, Speakers and Pro Devices Cable, Black, 10 Feet. 5 Pack of Cable Ties.
Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD is a value-packed USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface with 4 inputs and 4 outputs. It features world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamplifier and studio-grade 24-bit/192 kHz converters. The Direct Monitor Function provides zero latency input monitoring. You can perform live without any lag or delay in your returning signal.
- Preamp (Input): 4 x MIDAS Design
- Inputs: 4 x XLR/TRS combo (Mic/Line/Instrument)
- Input Level Attenuation: 4 x Pad Switch
- Input Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 50 kHz (0/-3 dB)
- Output Frequency Response: 10 Hz – 43 kHz (0/+0.3 dB)
- Impedance: Mic in: 3 kOhm | Instrument in: 1 M Ohm
- Max Input Level: Mic: -4 dBu | Line: +20 dBu | Instrument: -3 dBu
- Max Output Level: +3 dBu
- Outputs: 1/4" Phones, 1/4" TRS (Main Line Out), XLR (Main Line Out), 1/4" TRS (Playback Line Out), RCA (Playback Line Out)
- Dynamic Range: 100 dB, A-weighted
- MIDI I/O Type: 5-pin DIN; 1 in, 1 out
- Supported Sample Rates: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz
- USB Connectivity: USB 2.0, Type B
- Phantom Power: +48V, switchable
- Power Consumption: Max. 2.5 W
- Power Supply: USB connector and adapter
- Main Voltage: 100-240 Volts, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 1.78 x 11.5 x 5.1”
- Weight: 1.2 kg / 2.7 lbs
Also Comes With
Blucoil Audio 10 Feet Balanced XLR Cable
The Blucoil Audio 10’ Balanced XLR Cable is made with high-quality 3-Pin zinc-alloy connector, rugged metal connector casting, and oxygen free copper (OFC) cables. The cable features 24AWG wire cable gauge and 98% braided shield for EMI and RFI noise isolation. The XLR M to XLR F connects mics to mixers, preamps, audio interfaces, and recorders.
Additional 5-Pack of Blucoil Cable Ties to complete your bundle!
|Features||4 x MIDAS Design Preamp (Input)|
|Accessories||Behringer U-PHORIA UMC404HD USB 2.0 Audio / MIDI Interface, Blucoil Audio 10’ XLR Cable, 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Ties|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0, Type B|
|Dynamic Range (Typical)||100 dB, A-weighted|
|Frequency Response||INPUT: 10 Hz – 50 kHz (0/-3 dB) | OUTPUT: 10 Hz – 43 kHz (0/+0.3 dB)|
|Impedance||Mic in: 3 kOhm | Instrument in: 1 M Ohm|
|Inputs||4 x XLR/TRS combo (Mic/Line/Instrument)|
|Maximum Input Sound Level||Mic: -4 dBu | Line: +20 dBu | Instrument: -3 dBu|
|Outputs||1/4" Phones, 1/4" TRS (Main Line Out), XLR (Main Line Out), 1/4" TRS (Playback Line Out), RCA (Playback Line Out)|
|Phantom Power Requirements||+48V, switchable|
|Power Supply||USB connector and adapter|
|Sample Rate||Supported Sample Rates: 44.1/48/88.2/96/176.4/192 kHz|
|Type||MIDI I/O Type: 5-pin DIN; 1 in, 1 out|
|Dimensions||1.78 x 11.5 x 5.1” (HxWxD)|
|Maximum Output||+3 dBu|