Blue Microphones Yeti PRO XLR & USB Condenser Mic -INCLUDES- Blucoil Pop Filter, 10ft XLR Cable AND 5 Pack of Cable Ties
- VERSATILE RECORDING EQUIPMENT - The Blue Microphones Yeti PRO lets you record podcast, live instruments, or duet vocals with a professional sound image. It has 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules with 24-bit/192kHz resolution.
- FOR SOLO OR BAND PERFORMANCE - Use the Stereo mode for capturing the rich sound of your acoustic guitar, percussion, or multiple instruments. Switch to Bidirectional for recording vocal duets or one-on-one interviews. Turn on the Omnidirectional mode for 360° recording, such as band recording or boardroom meetings. Use the Cardioid for professional voice-overs and podcast; it produces rich, full-bodied sound image.
- ZERO LATENCY MONITORING - Even when you plug in your headphones directly into the Yeti PRO, you won't hear any latency in your recording. The dedicated headphone volume knob also lets you dial in the perfect monitoring volume.
- NO HASSLE RECORDING - With the Yeti PRO, you can directly connect the microphone to a mac or PC. It is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS X (10.6.4 or higher).
- INCLUDES - Blue Microphones Yeti PRO XLR & USB Condenser Mic. Blucoil Audio 6-Inch Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen for Studio Recording with Stand Clip and Swivel Mount 360° Flexible Holder Double Layer Mesh (Black). Blucoil Audio 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin (Black). 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Ties.
Blue Microphones Yeti PRO XLR & USB Condenser Mic
- Capsules: 3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, Stereo
- Sample Rate: 22kHz - 192kHz
- Bit Rate: 24bit
- Sensitivity: 4.5mV/Pa (1kHz)
- Max SPL: 120dB (THD: 0.5% 1kHz)
- Microphone Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Headphone Frequency Response: 15Hz - 22kHz
- Impedance: Greater than 16 Ohm
- THD: 0.0009%
- Signal to Noise: 114dB
- Power Required/Consumption: 5V 150mA
- System Requirements: Windows 7, XP, Vista with minimum 256MB RAM and USB 2.0 | Mac OS X (10.6.4 or higher) with minimum 256MB RAM and USB 2.0
- Cable: 12" Y-Cable (1 stereo XLR & 2 monoaural XLR connectors) | 9' shielded USB Cable
- Dimensions (Extended in Stand): 4.72 x 4.92 x 11.61"
- Weight: 1.2lbs (Mic) | 2.2lbs (Stand)
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Audio 6-Inch Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen
If you'll use the Stereo Mode of Yeti PRO, it is best to protect your microphone with the Blucoil Audio 6" diameter Pop Filter. This two-layered mesh windscreen blocks plosive sounds caused by the 'p', 'b' and 'g' consonants. It also protects your mic from dust. The Pop Filter works well with the Audio Technica, Samson, Sennheiser, and Blue Microphones. Its 360° flexible gooseneck (14.5" in length) can be adjusted to any angle you want.
Blucoil Audio 10' Balanced XLR Cable
The Blucoil Audio 10' Balanced XLR Cable is made with high-quality 3-Pin zinc-alloy connector, rugged metal connector casting, and oxygen free copper (OFC) cables. The cable features 24AWG wire cable gauge and 98% braided shield for EMI and RFI noise isolation. The XLR M to XLR F connects mics to mixers, preamps, audio interfaces, and recorders.
Additional 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Ties to complete your bundle!
|Accessories||Blucoil Audio 6-Inch Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen for Studio Recording with Stand Clip and Swivel Mount 360° Flexible Holder Double Layer Mesh (Black). Blucoil Audio 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin (Black). 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Ti|
|Cable||12" Y-Cable (1 stereo XLR & 2 monoaural XLR connectors) | 9' shielded USB Cable|
|Frequency Response||15Hz - 22kHz (Headphones)|
|Polar Pattern||Cardioid, Bidirectional, Omnidirectional, or Stereo|
|Power Requirements||5V 150mA|
|Sample Rate||22kHz - 192kHz|
|System Requirements||Windows 7, XP, Vista with minimum 256MB RAM and USB 2.0 | Mac OS X (10.6.4 or higher) with minimum 256MB RAM and USB 2.0|
|Type||3 Blue-proprietary 14mm condenser capsules type|
|Dimensions||4.72 x 4.92 x 11.61 (Extended in Stand)|
|Frequency Response (Microphone)||20Hz - 20kHz|