- REVOLUTIONARY LIVE STREAMING ENCODER - The LiveShell X packs many features into a small, ultra-portable box. Broadcast video or audio securely over your corporate network, or use RTSP mode and LiveShell X can function as your exclusive local streaming server without having to build or purchase your own media.
- QUALITY PROFESIONAL BROADCASTING - You can broadcast the same quality video as H.264 at a reduced bit rate or using the same bit rate as H.264 with increased video quality. Supports live encoding at resolutions up to 1080p and at 60 FPS.
- REALTIME RECORDING WHILE STREAMING - Streaming platforms - such as Ustream, YouTube Live, Twitch, Akamai, and Wowza - are supported immediately out of the box. LiveShell X can record directly to a microSD card to make a backup copy of your broadcast or to record an event for later broadcasting.
- SIMULTANEOUS STREAMS - You can also broadcast multiple streams to one streaming service at different bit rates. The multi-streaming function enables you to stream to multiple services simultaneously while sending video to a backup server.
- NO PC NEEDED - Simply connect a camera to LiveShell X and any location with a wired or wireless internet connection becomes a live broadcasting studio, without the need for a PC or other hardware.
LIVESHELL X, PC-LESS VIDEO ENCODER FOR LIVE STREAMING
LiveShell X is an innovative live broadcasting device with HDMI input encoding at up to 1080/60p in H.265 and recording on a microSD card with up to 3 simultaneous streams. LiveShell X is the most advanced model in its line of award-winning LiveShell series devices that enable you to stream live video and audio without a PC.
Realtime recording during live streaming (H.264/H.265)
LiveShell X can record to a microSD card directly to make a backup copy of your broadcast or to record an event for later broadcasting. If you use LiveShell X only for recording purposes, 1080/60p Full HD video can be recorded. LiveShell X will record the final stream output, creating an exact copy of your broadcast including any on-screen logos or lower third graphics added via Dashboard.
Full control of your broadcasting via Dashboard
Using LiveShell X’s web-based control panel, Dashboard, anyone from beginners to professionals can control LiveShell X’s video quality, audio level, bit rate and cue timing. Users can remotely control LiveShell X using Dashboard from any smartphone, tablet or PC with an internet connection.
- LiveShell X's high capacity battery doubles the streaming time from previous LiveShell devices, giving up to 6 hours of continuous operating time when fully charged.
- The metal case and compact size bring durability and portability so you never have to worry about needing additional heavy equipment when you want to go live.
- It has a monitor output function so you can use VLC player to view your live streaming or recorded video on your PC or tablet, allowing you to monitor your video in almost real time without using an HDMI display.
|Features||Video Encoding: H.265/H.264 | Audio Encoding: AAC-LC | Video Bit Rate: 100kbps to 20Mbps | Audio Bit Rate: 255Kbps (Max.)|
|Battery Life||6 Hours|
|Connectivity||Internet Connection: Ethernet (10BASE-T/100BASE-TX) | Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac) | 3G / 4G (Separate 3G / 4G USB modem is required)|
|Inputs||Video Input: HDMI | Audio Input: HDMI-IN/Stereo Line-in|
|Power Supply||AC adapter or battery|
|Resolution||Max. Resolution: 1080/60p (one stream or one recording)|
|Dimensions||W X D X H: 4 x 3.9 x 1.6 inches (102 × 100mm × 42mm)|