- Ultra compact device (fits in the palm of your hand) for convenient and unobtrusive connectivity
- Supports multiple connections, up to 8 iPhone/iPod devices can simultaneously control one iTach
- On board web server for fast and easy setup and configuration
- Flash upgradeable to accommodate future upgrades in the field
- Backwards compatibility with the Global Cache
- Power Over Ethernet(PoE) Capability
The Global Cache iTach TCP IP IP2SL-P seamlessly connects, monitors, and controls serial devices over a network and the Internet. This iTach device provides a new level of automation and control flexibility, enabling device networking in homes, businesses, or schools. The product is based on open systems and standards for easy integration and compatibility with PC based control software, iPhone/iPod/iPad control apps, and high-end control systems.
The Global Cache iTach is a family of products designed to connect almost any electrical device to a network in a matter of minutes. Based on open systems and industry standards, the ultra-compact device fits almost anywhere (even the palm of your hand). Wired with PoE to Serial. The innovative design of the Global Cache iTach allows for easy and flexible integration into any networked control solution. The iTach is a simple wired or wireless conduit between you and your device over a network or the Internet.
|Power Supply||5 to 16V DC@300mA|
|Dimensions||3.2 x 3 x 1.3 in / 8.2 x 7.7 x 3.4 cm|