- FULL FACED MASK - Designed to make breathing underwater feel as natural as breathing above water. As a result of natural breathing action, people using the H2O Ninja Mask reported up to a 50% increase in snorkeling time compared to when using a regular snorkel.
- REVOLUTIONARY SNORKELING MASK - Featured on Business Insider and with tons of views on YouTube, the H2O Ninja's revolutionary take on the Snorkeling Mask is making a splash.
- REDUCED FOGGING - The H2O Ninja Mask drastically reduces fogging by up to 90% compared to conventional snorkeling masks.
- INCREASED VIEWING ANGLE - The H2O Ninja Masks' shatterproof polycarbonate lens delivers breath-taking 180-degree periphery viewing.
- SAFE - The Ninja Mask's has built in safety valves in case any water happens to seep into the mask. The Dry Top technology stops water from entering the mask through the snorkel.
Introducing the H2O Ninja Mask
A revolutionary full face snorkeling mask designed to make snorkeling effortless and natural. The unique full face design of the H2O Ninja Mask will let you breathe normally under the water, just the same as you would on land.
Inspired by the full-face mask/regulator systems used by deep-sea divers, the H2O Ninja Mask uses a snug, full-face seal to establish a clear airway between the entire mask and the surface, which is further protected by the integrated snorkel's one-way ball valve.
The new H2O Ninja Mask has gleaned the best technologies from the last 50 years of mask evolution, to deliver the very best surface snorkeling experience on the planet!
Balance your love for air and seeing underwater
The H2O Ninja Mask covers your entire face. The snorkel is built into the mask and requires no mouth piece. Breathe just as easily below water as above.
Since you're allowed full use of your nose
for breathing, the mask's shatterproof poly carbonate lens stays virtually fogless. Delivering breathtaking periphery views.
The best part of snorkeling?
Getting up close and personal with sea life. Get a full 180 degree viewing angle with H2O Ninja Mask.
What mask size should I choose?
Step 1. Measure the distance from nose bridge to bottom of chin. Step 2. If the distance is less than 4.8 inches, choose Small/Medium. Step 3. If the distance is more than 4.8 inches, choose Large/XL.
Why the H2O Ninja Mask?
The H2O Ninja Mask's full-face design has many advantages over a traditional snorkeling mask. * Users can Breathe using both nose and mouth under water. This is what our bodies are acclimatized to do on land. * Eliminates the need to put the mouthpiece directly in the mouth.
* Increases the view angle up to 180 degrees. * Drastically reduced fogging (compared to a normal snorkeling mask). * Dry Top Technology stops water from entering into the mask through the snorkel.
* Built in safety valves, in case of water seeping into the mask.
* As a result of a natural breathing action, people using the H2O Ninja Mask reported up to a 50% increase in snorkeling time compared to a regular snorkel.