Loupedeck Plus Photo Editing Console and Lightroom Keyboard for Adobe Lightroom or Skylum Aurora HDR and More
- EDIT FASTER AND EASIER – Editing with the Loupedeck allows you to focus on your editing rather than navigating through Lightroom’s user interface. This also allows you to edit photos in fullscreen.
- PERFECT FOR ANYONE – Whether you’re a seasoned professional or a beginner, the Loupedeck can help anyone edit their photographs in Adobe Lightroom or other compatible editing software.
- CUSTOMIZABLE – Customize any of the dials, knobs, or buttons to control any setting. Skip the long preset list and quickly apply your favorite presets using one of the dedicated preset buttons. Custom mode lets you change any button on your console.
- PRECISION EDITING – Featuring mechanical keys and an improved build quality, you can now accurately tweak and adjust your photos physically and faster on a larger scale.
- COMPATIBILITY - The Loupedeck+ is not only compatible with Adobe Lightroom, it is also compatible with Skylum Aurora HDR and has beta compatibility with Capture One. It's also compatible with Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and Mac OS X 10.12 or later.
Loupedeck Plus Photo Editing Console and Lightroom Keyboard for Adobe Lightroom, Skylum Aurora HDR, and More
Pro or beginner, achieving the perfect edit quickly becomes second nature with Loupedeck+’s intuitive buttons, dials and sliders.
Complete control at your fingertips - adjusting and fine tuning your image becomes simple.
Command multiple editing functions at the same time.
Ergonomic design enables you to edit thousands of photos with ease and lets your eyes stay on the image and your hands on the console.
Take charge of your editing. Edit your image exactly how you want it with a spectrum of customization options.
Compatible with Adobe Lightroom Classic CC and Skylum Aurora HDR. Beta integration with Capture One.
Designed in Finland.
Upgrades to the Loupedeck+
The original Loupedeck photo editing console made going through and perfecting hundreds of photos intuitive and quick. We've expanded on its capabilities even more with the Loupedeck+:
•Mechanical keys with a more precise and sturdy feel
•Improved build quality
•Two dedicated customizable dials and seventeen buttons
•“Custom Mode” that allows full user control of all dials
•Configuration software built from scratch for an even better, faster and more stable photo editing experience
Getting started with Loupedeck+ is simple. Download the Loupedeck configuration software from our website's Setup page. Install, then connect your Loupedeck to your computer - you're ready to go.
•Adobe Lightroom 7.4 or later, Skylum Aurora HDR, Beta integration with Capture One.
•Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
•Mac OS 10.12 or later version
•Internet connection needed for Loupedeck software download
•USB 2.0 A
•39,5 x 15 x 4 cm; 0,67kg / 15,6 x 6 x 1,6 in; 1,48lbs