MXR M116 Fullbore Metal Distortion Pedal -INCLUDES- Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA, 2 Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable AND 4 Guitar Picks
- HIGH GAIN DISTORTION – The M116 Fullbore Metal is an all-analog pedal that delivers over-the-top high gain distortion. It can transform weak amplifiers into thunderous, chunky metal amps.
- SWITCHABLE NOISE GATE – Dedicated for syncopated metal riffage, the Noise Gate also comes with an Internal Gate Trigger Control. Rotate the trigger clockwise to increase the Noise Gate’s sensitivity and counter-clockwise for cutting off the notes too early.
- ADJUSTABLE FREQUENCY CONTROL – The Freq knob lets you select mid frequencies from 200Hz to 5KHz.
- 3-BAND EQ – The Low knob controls the number of low-end frequencies while the Mid adjusts the amount of boost or cut in the frequency selected by the Freq control. The High dial adjusts the amount of boost in the high frequencies.
- INCLUDES – MXR M116 Fullbore Metal Distortion Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug. 2 Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable (Molded Right-angle to Same). Blucoil Guitar Pick V2.
MXR M116 Fullbore Metal Distortion Pedal
The M116 Fullbore Metal delivers an extreme high gain distortion with a wide range of EQ possibilities. It also comes with a Noise Gate so that the space between the notes can be heard. Small and compact, this unit can be operated by either a 9 Volt battery or an AC adapter.
- Input Impedance: greater than 450 kOhm
- Output Impedance: less than 10 kOhm
- Nominal Output Level: -8 dBV
- Signal to Noise: 93 dBV
- Tone Controls: BASS +/-11 dB, 150 Hz | MID +/-12 dB, 500 Hz | TREBLE +/-10 dB, 10 kHz
- Distortion Gain: 15 dB to 76 dB, 1 kHz
- Bypass: True Hardwire
- Current Draw: 18 mA
- Power Supply: 9V DC
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Power Supply Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug
The Blucoil 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power transmitted to your device. The adapter powers most guitar effects including pedals from MXR, BOSS, Electro-Harmonix, TC Electronic, Donner, Jim Dunlop, and Korg. It can also be used with tip negative keyboards or other electronics that have the same amp requirements and voltage. Plus, it is UL Listed so you are guaranteed Blucoil works well with any of your pedals.
Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable
The Hosa CFS-106 is designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects. It is made for durability and efficient signal transfer. The nickel-plated plugs and Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) molded-right angle conductors enhances the clarity of your signal. While, its 80% OFC Spiral Shield provides effective EMI and RFI rejection.
Additional Blucoil Guitar Pick V2 to complete your bundle!
|Features||high gain distortion, three band EQ with sweepable mid frequencies, Switchable Noise Gate|
|Accessories||MXR M116 Fullbore Metal Distortion Pedal, Blucoil Power Supply for 9 Volt DC 670mA, Two Hosa Patch Cables, Blucoil Guitar Picks|
|Battery Current / Life||18mA Current Draw|
|Cable||Oxygen-Free Copper Hosa CFS-106 Guitar Patch Cable|
|Control||VOLUME knob, FREQ knob, GAIN knob, LOW knob, MID knob, HIGH knob, GATE button, SCOOP button, FOOTSWITCH toggles|
|Frequency Response||Gate OPEN: 0 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz | Gate CLOSED: -20 dB at 500 Hz, -25 dB at 20 kHz|
|Impedance||>450k Ohm (INPUT), <10k Ohm (OUTPUT)|
|Power Supply||9 volts DC|
|Dimensions||7 x 6.5 x 3.6" (Package)|