- Scans 35mm film and 120/220mm film. Supports 6x4.5, 6x6, 6x7, 6x9 and 6x12 frame sizes.
- Up to 10,600 dpi input and 5,300 dpi output for film and slides provides extraordinary images.
- Built-in infrared channel for dust and scratch detection.
- Efficient power saving design.
- The patent-pending adjustable pitch 120/220mm film holder is easy to load and holds 120/220mm film strips flat.
- Motorized film transport for automatic batch scanning.
- Innovative folding rear cover reduces the size of the scanner to save desktop space and prevent dust from entering the scanner.
- Powered by LaserSoft Imaging SilverFastÆ
The OpticFilm 120 Film Scanner from Plustek converts all your 35mm negatives, mounted slides, and 120mm medium format film into digital files. This process is done quickly with an automatic batch scanning feature that uses a high resolution 5300dpi sensor with 48-bit color depth to capture all the detail from your originals. The newly redesigned film holders ensure proper positioning during scanning and ensure the images won't be skewed or misaligned.
The outstanding image quality is assured by state of the art optical and electronic systems including an 8-element glass lens with 5,300 dpi measured resolution, high-sensitive color CCD with 10,600 dpi resolution, and stable light sources. Delivering an effective usable Dynamic Range of 4,01 (with SilverFast Multi-ExposureÆ/ according to ISO 21550:2004) and a theoretically maximum density of 4.8, providing accurate color and all highlight and shadow details.
The OpticFilm 120 includes patent-pending, adjustable pitch 120 film holders that ensures flat film for in-focus scans. Users do not need to cut 3-frame 6x7 120 film strips. The Opticfilm 120 also uses an automatic motorized film transport system that speeds the scanning workflow.