Host Interface: 4x PCIe Gen2.0
Input Interface: 4x HDMI type A (DVI 1.0, HDMI 1.4a)
Supported Input Video Resolution: Up to 2048x2160p
Supported OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Server 2008/Server 2008 R2/Server 2012/Server 2016 | Ubuntu 12.04/14.04/16.04/17.04/17.10 | CentOS 6.5/7 | Fedora 25/26/27 | Red hat 6.5 and above | Mac OS X 10.9/10.10/10.11 | macOS 10.12/10.13
Supported APIs: DirectShow, DirectKS, Wave API/DirectSound/WASAPI for Windows | V4L2, ALSA for Linux
Supported Software: VLC, VirtualDub, OBS, XSplit, vMix, VidBlaster, Wirecast, Microsoft Media Encoder, Adobe Flash Media Encoder, any other DirectShow/V4L2 encoding/streaming software
Upgradeable Firmware: Yes
Size (without PCI bracket): 112.15 x 102.92mm
- SIMULTANEOUSLY CAPTURES 4 VIDEO SIGNALS - The Magewell Pro Capture Quad HDMI is a 4-channel video card that accepts signals from almost every SDI output device (e.g. movie camera and high-end videocam). It boasts 400MB/s per channel DMA bandwidth in a PCIe 2.0 host system.
- OFFERS ULTRA-LOW LATENCY - When you choose the low-latency mode, the card processes the video even before data transmission is fully completed. This function reduces the total latency to about 64 video lines.
- PROVIDES MULTIPLE VIDEO PROCESSING FEATURES - The Pro Capture Quad HDMI supports full 10bit video processing. It can also perform video cropping, scaling, de-interlacing, aspect ratio/frame rate/color format conversion, and OSD composition.
- CAN SEND MULTIPLE STREAMS - You can now live broadcast, record and preview your vlog thanks to Magewell's multiple streaming support. The Pro Capture Quad HDMI card supports Wirecast, Microsoft Media Encoder. Adobe Flash Media Encoder, and more.
- INCLUDES - Magewell Pro Capture Quad HDMI 4 Channel Video Card. 2 x Blucoil 5-Feet MIDI Cables (Black). 5 x Blucoil Cable Straps (Assorted Colors).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.