- MINIMIZES SOUND DISTORTION - The 20-foot Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable features 92% shielding that makes sure the audio signal coming from your microphone to a mixer cancels out EMI/RFI noises.
- EFFICIENTLY TRANSFERS SIGNALS - The 24 AWG (American Wire Gauge) oxygen-free stranded copper inner core delivers the best possible conductivity, preventing dropped or lost signal.
- PROVIDES LONG-LASTING DURABILITY - The male-to-female connectors are made with high-quality, Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy materials cast with rugged metal.
- OFFERS FLEXIBLE CONNECTIVITY - You can virtually connect any 3-pin microphone to an audio interface, mixer, preamp, or recorder via Blucoil Audio Balanced XLR Cable.
- COMPATIBLE MICS - The Blucoil XLR Cable is compatible with popular microphones that feature a 3-pin connector such as AKG, Audio-Technica, Nady U-2100, Telefunken M80, and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.