- PICKS UP PURE SOUND ONLY - The Blucoil Pop Filter has a double layer screen that blocks air blast and reduces unwanted noise. The gap between the two filters disperses any remaining air pressure filtered from the first layer.
- REMOVES HISSING AND LISPING SOUNDS - The double-layer filter blocks plosive sounds that follow 'p' and 'b'. It also prevents the hissing noise that comes when you pronounce 's'.
- OFFERS VERSATILITY AND PROTECTION - The pop filter features an easy-to-install clamp that can be adjusted for any microphone or mic stand. The dual-layered mesh is a great way to prevent dust from dirtying the microphone grills.
- CAN BE USED FOR VARIOUS APPLICATIONS - The Blucoil Pop Filter Windscreen is suited for personal or home recording including podcasts and livestreams. You can also use it for broadcast studios and professional music recording or YouTube production.
- COMPATIBLE WITH - Audio-Technica (AT2035, AT2020 USB, AT2020 USBi, AT2020 USB+, ATR2100 USB/XLR, AT2035, AT2050, AT4040, AT2005 USB, AT4033CL, AT875R, AT2010, BP40, AT202, ATR1500), Blue Microphones (Yeti, Snowball, Raspberry, Encore Series), Neewer (NW-700, NW-800, NW-1500), Rode (NT-1, NT1-A, S1, NTR, NT2-A, NT2000, K2, NT-USB, M1, M1-S, M2, NT3, AI-1), Samson (Meteor Mic, C01U Pro), Sennheiser (e602 II, E609, e904, MK 4, MD 431, MD 46), Shure (KSM8, SM58-50A, Super 55- BLK, SM58), and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.