- LIVE STREAMS HIGH-DEFINITION VIDEOS - The Cerevo LiveShell X supports H.265 video codec. Enjoy streaming live videos at up to 1080/60p resolution without worrying of screen freeze or quality loss.
- OFFERS MULTIPLE SIMULTANEOUS STREAMING - You can stream a live video to three different services (e.g., YouTube Live, Twitch, Ustream) all at the same time while sending the video to a backup server.
- PROVIDES REAL-TIME RECORDING - Conveniently create a backup copy of your broadcast via the microSD card slot while you're live broadcasting.
- SUPPORTS LOWER THIRDS AND MORE - The "Dashboard" Control Panel enables you to add logos, graphics, and subtitles while live streaming. The LiveShell X also supports transparent PNGs.
- SUPPORTS WIRELESS 3G/4G MODEM CONNECTION - Aside from Ethernet and Wi-Fi connectivity, you can also connect the LiveShell X to a 4G modem for a more stable communication than smartphone tethering.
Cerevo LiveShell X Digital HD Video Streamer
The Cerevo LiveShell X is a portable and reliable audio/video streaming device. You can connect it to a wired Ethernet network or Wi-Fi or wireless 3G/4G mobile modem. The LiveShell X features H.264 and H.265 encoding format, which produces high-definition videos using minimal bandwidth. It ensures that your video won't lose its HD quality while live streaming. The Cerevo video streamer supports up to 1080p resolution at 60fps. It also supports simultaneous streaming. This means you can stream your live broadcast to three different services (e.g., Twitch, Facebook Live, Niconico) all at the same time. You can even broadcast multiple streams to one service at different bitrates.
Cerevo provides a web-based control panel "Dashboard," wherein you can use in conjunction with the LiveShell X. This web application enables beginners and professionals to remotely control the video streamer from a tablet or smartphone (as long as you're connected to the internet). Conveniently add subtitles, graphics, and logos in your live stream using the Dashboard. The LiveShell X also supports transparent PNGs for on-screen graphics.
- Network Connectivity: Ethernet: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Auto MDI/MDI-X | Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac | 3G / 4G (Separate 3G / 4G USB modem is required)
- Max. Resolution: 1080/60p (one stream or one recording)
- Encoding: H.265/H.264 Video | AAC-LC Audio
- BitRate: 100kbps to 20Mbps Video | Max 255Kbps Audio
- Audio Sampling Rate: 16bit, 48kHz
- Simultaneous Streaming: Max of 3 streams (+1 preview)
- Input Resolution: HDMI 1080p/60(59.94), 1080p/50, 1080p/30(29.97), 1080p/25, 1080p/24(23.976), 1080i/60(59.94), 1080i/50, 720p/60(59.94), 720p/50, 720p/30(29.97), 720p/25, 720p/24(23.976), 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i, VGA (NOTE: HDCP is not supported.)
- Recording Specs: Media: MicroSD (SDXC supported) | Max 1080/60p (one recording) Resolution
- Supported Protocol: RTMP Client/RTSP Server Mode
- Supported: Lower Thirds and Transparent Lower Thirds
- Inputs: Video: HDMI | Audio: HDMI-IN/Stereo Line-in
- Power Source: AC adapter or Li-Ion battery
- Operating Time: Max 6 Hours of Battery Life
- Dimensions: 4.0 x 3.9 x 1.7"
- Weight: 480g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.