- DETECTS INCOMING VEHICLES - The Dakota DCHT-4000 transmitter box sends a signal to the DCR-4000 receiver (not included) whenever a car drives over the 25-foot rubber hose.
- PROVIDES LONG-RANGE WIRELESS OPERATION - The transmitter can still effectively transmit alert signals to its paired Dakota Alert receiver even if both units are up to 1 mile apart.
- WORKS WITH OTHER DAKOTA ALERT 4000 SERIES PRODUCTS - Expand your outdoor sensor alarm system and add the DCHT-4000 with DCMA-4000, DCPA-4000, DCR-4000, or DCRH-4000 receivers.
- PROVIDES LONG-LASTING OPERATION - The DCHT-4000's 9V alkaline battery can last up to 6~12 months under normal conditions.
- CAN BE USED AT VARIOUS LOCATIONS - The DCHT-4000 can be used to cover a residential driveway or a commercial drive-thru. Avoid mounting it on steel posts as this may interfere with the radio signals.
Dakota Alert DCHT-4000 Wireless Driveway Alarm System
The Dakota Alert DCHT-4000 System consists of a transmitter box and 25-feet rubber hose vehicle sensor. It uses wireless infrared frequency to communicate with a Dakota Alert 4000 Series Receiver. How to use the alarm system? Just lay the hose across the residential driveway or commercial service station. Then mount the transmitter box on a tree or wooden post (3-ft off the ground). Avoid installing the transmitter into a steel post as it may interfere with radio signals. When a car drives over the hose, the DCHT-4000 will transmit a signal to a Dakota Alert 4000 Series Receiver.
The DCHT-4000 Transmitter can send signals to a DCR-4000 receiver up to 1 mile away. However, trees or metal posts obstructing the transmitter box may reduce the range. You can also expand the outdoor alarm system and add up to 16 transmitters to your Dakota Alert receivers.
NOTE: The DCHT-4000 only works with DCMA-4000, DCPA-4000, DCR-4000, and DCRH-4000 receivers.
- Frequency: 433.92 MHz
- Hose Length: 25-feet
- Wireless Operating Range: About 1 mile
- Operating Temperature: -30 to 120 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Expandable: Yes, Up to 16 Transmitter Sensors
- Power Source: 9V Alkaline Battery
- Battery Life: 6~12 Months
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.