The AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone from Audio-Technica is designed to digitally capture music as well as other audio sources. It is ideal for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voiceover artists, field recorders, and home studio recordings. The microphone features a cardioid pickup pattern, off-axis rejection and 16-bit/44.1 or 48 kHz resolution. The AT2020USB+ also incorporates monitoring features, like a built-in headphone jack with a volume control— allowing you to directly monitor your microphone signal with no delay. It also offers a mix control that blends the microphone's input and pre-recorded audio from your DAW. The high-output internal headphone amplifier delivers clear sound with enough headroom to create ample volume. The AT2020USB+ microphone is compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP and Mac OS X. It includes a tripod desk stand, a protective pouch, a microphone stand mount and a USB cable.
- Free Pop Filter Included!
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio