- OFFERS MORE THAN 100 EFFECTS - The BOSS GT-1 Guitar Multi-FX Processor is packed with 108 effects ranging from classic stompboxes to modern MDP-powered effects pedal. This compact unit produces convincing sounds and nice drive tones.
- ALLOWS YOU TWEAK PATCHES QUICKLY - The multi-effects processor has straightforward Select and Edit functions that let you choose and customize patches fast and effortlessly.
- COMES WITH BOSS TONE STUDIO SOFTWARE - The free Tone Studio editor/librarian gives you integrated access to BOSS' patch collection. The GT-1 boasts 99 manufacturers presets and offers 99 user patch slots you can download at BOSS Tone Central.
- GIVES YOU AN ALL-IN-ONE PROCESSOR - The GT-1 has 3 footswitches, which provide patch selection, tuner access, and looper control. There is also an assignable control switch that serves as a tap tempo and effects on/off. The expression pedal controls the volume, wah, and other parameters.
- INCLUDES - BOSS GT-1 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal. BOSS Tone Studio Software Download. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
BOSS GT-1 Guitar Multi-Effects Pedal
Armed with BOSS' flagship-class GT-series engine, the GT-1 Guitar Multi-FX Pedal packs the best effects and amp model. It has a streamlined interface, which makes tweaking patches easier and quicker. The compact unit features footswitches and external jacks for maximum control. You can directly plug the GT-1 into your DAW via USB. Plus, you can download free patch collections and BOSS Tone Studio software from BOSS Tone Central. Conveniently craft your own custom sounds with these ready-to-play patches.
- AD/DA Conversion: 24bits + AF method, 24bits/44.1 kHz
- Effects: 108 types
- Patches: 99 User + 99 Preset
- Phrase Loop: 32 sec
- Impedance: 1 MOhm Input, 27 kOhm Aux In, 1 kOhm Output (L/MONO, R), 44 Ohm Phones Out
- Connectors: 1/4" Inst In, 1/8" Aux In, 2x 1/4" Main Out, 1/4" Headphones, 1/4" (Control 2/3, Expression 2), USB-B
- Power Source: 4 x AA Alkaline Batteries or 9V 200mA AC Adapter
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 2.9 x 12.06 x 6"
- Weight: 2.88 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuit, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals like BOSS AD-10, DS-1, MD-500 as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments (e.g., DB-60 Dr. Beat Metronome) that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Blucoil Right-Angled Pedal Patch Cables (2-Pack)
These cables interconnect your effects pedals while ensuring efficient and transparent signal transfer. The oxygen-free copper (OFC) cables make sure that no EMI and RFI noises are muddling your signals.
Get the GT-1 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.