- EMULATES FUNKY WAH SOUNDS - The Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby pedal adds extra flavor to a clean guitar by faithfully recreating the 1966 Thomas Oregon Wah Wah sounds. But compared to Oregon, the GCB95 is made with sturdier parts to ensure extended usage.
- CURBS THE LOSS IN YOUR TONES - Jim Dunlop utilizes True Hardwire Bypass Circuitry in the GCB95 to ensure you get clean tones and consistent tonal integrity.
- PRODUCES SWIFT WAH SOUNDS - This pedal has a low-noise 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer that emits quick, rapid wah sound.
- OFFERS 2 POWER OPERATION SOURCES - You can use either a 9V battery or AC battery on the GCB95 Cry Baby. The battery option lets you play with the pedal even when there's no electrical socket outdoors. While the AC adapter, the chance of low-battery dying while performing on stage is significantly reduced.
- INCLUDES - Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors).
Jim Dunlop GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah Pedal
The GCB95 Cry Baby Standard Wah recreates the classic 1966 Thomas Oregon Wah Wah sounds while adding its modern innovation. It uses a 100kOhm Hot Potz potentiometer, which produces rapid wah sounds. Jim Dunlop utilizes bypass switching to curb the loss in your tones. The GCB95 can be powered with a 9-volt battery or AC adapter. It does not distort your guitar's original tone.
- Impedance: Input: 800 kOhm | Output: 10 kOhm
- Filter Parameter: Low Pass: 350 Hz~450 Hz | High Pass: 1.5 kHz~2.5 kHz
- Maximum Level: Input: -8.0 dBV | Output: +10 dBV
- Maximum Gain: Heel Down: +19.5 dB | Toe Down: +19 dB
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Heel Down: 98 dBV | Toe Down: 89 dBV
- I/O Connectors: 1/4"
- Power Source: 9V Battery or AC Adapter
- Current Draw: 900mA
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 10 x 4 x 2.5"
- Weight: 3.7 lb
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 9V 670mA Power Supply
The 9V Power Supply ensures the correct amount of power gets transmitted to your electronic devices. It offers protection against short circuit, over-temperature, over-current, and over-voltage. The power supply features an extra-long 3m cable and a universal input voltage range of 100-240V ~ 50/60Hz. It works with a wide range of effects pedals like Dunlop DVP4, JHM7 Uni-Vibe, as well as tip-negative electronic musical instruments that need the same amp requirements and voltage.
Get the GCB95 Bundle today and receive 4-Pack of Blucoil Celluloid Guitar Picks!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.