- PRODUCES HD LIVESTREAM VIDEOS - The LiveShell Pro uses H.264+AAC encoding to product high-quality 720p resolution with a bit rate of up to 10 Mbps.
- REMOTELY OPERATE USING A SMARTPHONE - The "Dashboard" is a web app that acts as a control panel for the LiveShell PRO. Make adjustments on the fly by logging in the Dashboard via Android/iOS devices.
- WORKS WITH ETHERNET AND WIRELESS LAN - The LiveShell Pro supports 5GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac) and 100BASE-TX High-Speed Wired Network. NOTE: Download the latest firmware to connect to 5GHz WiFi.
- PROVIDES A BUILT-IN MIXER - You can add simple BGM mixes in LiveShell PRO's Dashboard Control Panel while adding a vocal input (via a microphone). No need to get additional devices!
- SUPPORTS MULTIPLE BROADCASTING SERVICES - Enjoy live streaming at Ustream, Facebook/YouTube Live, Twitch, and other RTMP servers via Dashboard Control Panel. NOTE: It does NOT support News Livestream.
Cerevo LiveShell PRO Digital Video Streamer
The LiveShell PRO is an easy-to-operate video streaming device equipped with the latest audio and video compression technology. It has a built-in H.264+AAC encoder and encodes live broadcasts with HD 720p resolution. The LiveShell PRO supports high, main, and baseline profiles of H.264 encoding. You can easily live stream using a computer or iOS/Android devices. This video streamer comes with a dedicated web application called "Dashboard" that acts as a control panel. You can remotely adjust the volume, video quality, or add captions using Dashboard via a smartphone or tablet. Although the LiveShell PRO already has auto-stream frame rate adjustment, you can further tweak the settings using the Dashboard.
You can connect the LiveShell PRO to any camera that has an HDMI or composite out jack. The digital streamer even has three audio inputs: one stereo microphone for PC mics, one line-level input terminal, and an HDMI audio for your camera's boom mic. Aside from the multiple inputs, the LiveShell PRO boasts a built-in mixer that enables you to mix background music while adding a vocal input in the broadcast.
NOTE: The LiveShell PRO did not initially support 5GHz Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac). You'll need to update the latest firmware to connect to a 5GHz Wi-Fi router or use Cerevo's Official 5GHz/2.4GHz USB Wi-Fi adapter.
- Network Connectivity: Wired LAN: 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX | Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11 a, b, g, n, ac | USB Modem: Docomo L-02C, L-03D, L-30F | Huawei E3131s-2, E3251s-2
- Video-Input Terminal: HDMI (up to 1080i; HDCP is NOT supported), composite (NTSC/PAL)
- Audio Input Terminal: HDMI-IN, Stereo Microphone IN, Stereo Line In
- Live Encoding: H.264 Video, AAC-LC Audio
- Supported Resolution: 720p (Freely Configurable)
- Bitrate: Max 10 Mbps Video, 256 Kbps Audio
- Supported Protocol: RTMP Client, RTSP Server Mode
- Supported Services: Ustream, YouTube Live, Niconico, Stickam, Akamai, LimeLight, StreamHoster, iviplanet, ScaleEngine, EdgeCast, CloudFlare, CDN77.net (does NOT support News Livestream)
- Firmware Upgradeable: Yes
- Power Source: Li-Po Battery or 5V 1.5A AC Adapter
- Operating time: Approx. 3.3 hours of battery life
- Connectors: HDMI and RJ45 Ports, Mic In, AV Out, Composite Video, Line In, AC Power Supply Jack
- Dimensions: 4.8 x 3.5 x 2.4"
- Weight: 350g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.