DigiTech DOD Carcosa Fuzz PedalThe DigiTech DOD Carcosa Fuzz Pedal features an exaggerated mid-range and treble character, helping it stand out in a mix. Its dual voicing modes makes the pedal compatible with either a clean or dirty set-up. Use the Hali Mode if you want to keep the lows tight while running a dirty amp. Meanwhile, the Demhe Mode enhances the low-mids in a clean amp.TECHNICAL SPECS:
- DELIVERS A WIDE VARIETY OF FUZZ TONES - The DigiTech DOD Carcosa Fuzz can produce mid-gain crunch to robotic leads. You get fat to splat in a matter of seconds.
- PROVIDES 2 VOICING MODES - Use the Hali (Traditional) when pairing this pedal to enhance the overdriven tones of an already dirty amp. The Demhe Mode (High Gain) boosts a clean amp's thickness and pulls great fuzz tones.
- ENSURES THE FUZZ TONE CUTS THROUGH ANY AMP SETTING - Thanks to the pedal's voicing control, the fuzz tones do not get lost easily in the mix nor create muddy fizz sounds.
- OFFERS A HIGH-HEADROOM - The great thing about the DOD Carcosa Fuzz is that it has plenty of gains so you can drive amp hard.
- INCLUDES - DigiTech DOD Carcosa Fuzz Pedal. Blucoil Power Supply with Slim AC/DC Adapter for 9 Volt DC 670mA with US Plug (Center Negative Polarity). 2-Pack of Blucoil 10-FT Mono Instrument Cables. 2-Pack of Blucoil Right-Angled Patch Cables for Effects Pedals. 4-Pack of Blucoil Thin Celluloid Guitar Picks (Assorted Colors). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.