- MULTI-CONNECTIVITY - With a MIDI input, output, and 4 CV ports all built into it, the Touché connects directly to your favorite synthesizers and keyboards.
- TOUCH PRECISION - The Touché’s mahogany wood skin reacts to the smallest vibrations and pressure applied to it. Feel and create music in one of the most sensitive and intuitive ways: with your fingers.
- VERSATILE INTENSITY - Change the intensity of your sound depending on the soft or hard pressure of your touch. Pressing, sliding, or drumming your fingers along the Touché will influence the flow and rhythm of your sound.
- LIÉ SOFTWARE - Customize the Touché to perform the exact sounds, presets, and plug-ins you want through Lié, its companion software. You can also use it to save up to 24 different MIDI/CV configurations onto the Touché, so you won’t need a computer later. Compatible with Mac OS 10.10 and up, Windows 10 and up, VST/AU format, hosts VST instruments only.
- TOUCHÉ SPECIFICATIONS - USB powered. 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI in- and outputs. 4 x 1/8" (3.5mm) CV ports from -10V to 10V. Includes 1 USB cable, 2 MIDI breakout cables (jack to DIN), 1 ground loop adapter.
Expressive E Touché
Bring a sense of control into your life with the Touche MIDI/CV/USB Control Surface. With just the slightest and lightest touch, you can control your music, the sounds, and the effects that go with it. Touche reacts with the slightest touch you can put to it and the lightest pressure you apply to it. Connect it with a synthesizer software such as the Lie and you can produce different kinds of sounds with matching sound effects, as long as you have a virtual instrument. You can also control a hardware synthesizer to the Touche by directly linking your hand’s movements to the sound. Touché has four independent CV outputs, which means that you can control up to four different parameters at the same time with a clean and pure analog signal. Connect Touché to your instruments with its built-in MIDI output, and configure which Control Changes* Touché sends with Lié. Once you’re done, you can even save that configuration right into Touché’s internal memory. Presets saved in Touché’s memory slots can be recalled when you perform live. This enables you to prepare your entire setup for the next song, and multicolor LEDs help you track which preset you’re using.
- 4 x independent expression shiftings, with force feedback and sensitivity setting
- 1 x USB socket
- 4 x 1/8" (3.5mm) CV/Gate outputs
- 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI Input (jack socket with MIDI break-out cable)
- 1 x 1/8" (3.5mm) MIDI Output (jack socket with MIDI break-out cable)
- Touché is USB bus-powered
- Independently configurable CV signal curve and min/max voltages (up to -10V to 10V)
- Independently configurable MIDI CC messages for each shifting.
- Dimensions: 246 x 100 x 62 mm / 9.7 x 3.9 x 2.4"
- Weight: 770g / 1.7 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.