Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20~20,000Hz
Diaphragm Size: 25.4mm
Max SPL: 136dB (156dB w/ Pad)
Dynamic Range: 113/143dB-A (0/20dB Pad)
Bass Cut Filter: 160Hz (-6dB/octave)
Preattenuation Pad: -20dB, switchable
Impedance: 200 Ohm | Recommended Load Impedance: 1000 Ohm
Power Interface: 9~52V Voltage, 2mA Current
Power Requirements: +12V to +52V phantom power
AKG: P220, P420
Audio Technica: AT2020USB, AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, AT4050
Blue Microphones: Snowball iCE, Yeti USB, Snowball USB
Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
- REDUCES MECHANICAL NOISE - The AKG C214 microphone has the similar sonic character of the famous C414 XLII. It uses the same 1-inch capsule on an integrated suspension to minimize any mechanical noises. It picks up highly detailed sounds of musical instruments and vocals.
- PRODUCES NATURAL TRANSIENTS - The AKG C214 microphone is capable of 143dB dynamic range for uncompressed transients.
- CAN BE USED ON A VARIETY OF SOURCES - You can use this mic onstage for close miking loud applications such as overhead drums and guitar amps thanks to C214's high 156dB SPL. You can also use it for vocal recording with the low-cut filter and switchable 20dB attenuation pad.
- OFFERS DURABLE CONSTRUCTION - AKG designed the C214 with dent-resistant metal grille and scratch-resistant finish. Equipped with gold-plated XLR output, it's made for pro studio recording.
- INCLUDES - AKG C214 Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone. Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. Blucoil 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.