Type: 1" large diaphragm pressure-gradient
Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure-8, Hypercardioid, Omni, Wide Cardioid
Open-Circuit Sensitivity: -23mV/Pa (-33Dbv +/-0.5dB)
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Impedance: 200 Ohm | Recommended Load Impedance: 2200 Ohm
Max SPL: 140dB (158dB w/ 18dB Pad)
Dynamic Range: 134dB-A minimum
Bass Cut Filter: 40Hz, 80Hz (-12dB/octave) | 160Hz (-6dB/octave)
Preattenuation Pad: Selectable -6, -12, -18dB
Power Requirements: 48V phantom power to IEC 61938
Connector: 3-pin Balanced XLR (male)
- OFFERS 9 POLAR PATTERNS - You can select up to 9 different pickup patterns with the AKG C414 XLII Condenser Microphone. This versatile multi-pattern mic lets you choose which setting between omnidirectional, wide cardioid, hypercardioid, figure-8, and intermediate (4 kinds) is the best for your vocal/piano/string/woodwind instrument recording.
- CANCELS OUT UNWANTED LOW-FREQUENCY NOISE - The mic features a bass cut filter (selectable 40Hz, 80Hz, 160Hz) which effectively negates fan noise, handling noise, and floor vibrations.
- HANDLES HIGH SPL IN CLOSE-UP RECORDING - You don't have to worry about distortion bleeding in your close-in recording since the selectable preattenuation pad allows you to increase the headroom by 6dB, 12dB or 18dB. It prevents the output level of your AKG microphone to overload the mixer input.
- INDICATES OVERLOAD PEAKS - To prevent overloading your microphone, AKG designed the C414 XLII with a Peak-Hold LED Function. It notifies you even the shortest overload peak.
- INCLUDES - AKG C414 XLII Multi-Pattern Condenser Microphone. 2 Pack of Blucoil 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cables - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.