Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz~17kHz
Sensitivity: 1.8mV/Pa (-55dBV)
Max SPL for 0.5% THD: Greater than 160dB SPL
Impedance: 210 Ohm
Recommended Load Impedance: 2000 Ohm
Connector: 3-pin XLR (pin 2 hot)
- HANDLES VERY HIGH SPL - The AKG D112 MKII is specially made for miking loud sources such as kick drums and guitar/bass amps. It can handle more than 160dB of Sound Pressure Level (SPL).
- DELIVERS ACCURATE LOW FREQUENCIES - This large diaphragm dynamic mic has an extended frequency response down to 20Hz. It also has a narrow band presence boost at 4Hz that gives a unique, punchy sound.
- KEEPS NOISE AT MINIMUM LEVEL - This microphone's integrated hum-compensation coil suppresses noise to an absolute minimum.
- COMES WITH AN FLEXIBLE MOUNT - The integrated flexible mount makes it easy for you to place the microphone where you need the optimal sound to be captured.
- INCLUDES - AKG D112 MKII Dynamic Microphone. Blucoil 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.