Type: Semi-Open Headphone
Frequency Response: 15~25,000Hz
Sensitivity: 104dB SPL/V
Impedance: 55 Ohm
Max Input Power: 200mW
Cable: 3m detachable cable
Connector: 3.5mm stereo plug with 6.3mm screw-on adapter
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 100Hz~10kHz
Sensitivity: -38 +/-3dB
SNR: Greater than 50dB
Impedance: 2.2 kOhm
Max Current at 2V: 500mA
Max SPL Level: 110dB
Compatibility: Windows and Linux PC (no adapters required), Mac (USB adapter required), Playstation4/XBox One/Wii U (Y adapter required)
Connector: 1/8" TRS male
Cable Shield Type: Coaxial shielding
- TURN YOUR HEADPHONES TO A GAMING SET - This bundle offers an AKG K240STUDIO and Antlion ModMic 4. The attachable boom microphone can stick to any headphone's surface, including K240STUDIO's semi-opened earcups. You can conveniently listen to clean and detailed sounds of your game while speaking clearly over your mic.
- OFFERS VERSATILITY IN USAGE - AKG designed the K240STUDIO for a variety of applications including studio mixing, tracking, and critical listening. With the semi-open dynamic design, you get well-detailed highs and tight acoustical isolation.
- SAVES YOU MONEY IN THE LONG RUN - Earcups and cables can wear out eventually, and AKG thought way ahead to make these parts readily available for you. The earpads and detachable mini XLR to 3.5mm cable can be replaced. Head over to AKG's website for the replacement parts.
- COMES WITH A NOISE-CANCELLING MODMIC - The Antlion ModMic 4.0 Cardioid Boom Microphone picks up your vocals and cancels out unwanted ambient noise. What makes this stand out from others, is that you can easily attach it to the AKG K240STUDIO headphones.
- INCLUDES - AKG K240STUDIO Semi-Opened Studio Headphones. Antlion Audio ModMic 4 Cardioid/Uni-directional Attachable Boom Microphone with Mute Switch. Blucoil Headphone-and-Microphone Audio Y Splitter Cable with 3.5mm TRRS Connectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.