Type: Semi-Open Headphone
Frequency Response: 15~25,000Hz
Sensitivity: 104dB SPL/V
Impedance: 55 Ohm
Max Input Power: 200mW
Cable: 3m detachable cable
Connector: 3.5mm stereo plug with 6.3mm screw-on adapter
Sound Coupling to the Ear: Over-Ear
- PRODUCES DETAILED AND CLEAN SOUNDS - Despite its semi-open design, the AKG K240STUDIO still manages to deliver detailed resolution on the mids and highs. Vocals and guitar sound perfect with this headphone; ideal to use when listening to classical and acoustic music.
- OFFERS VERSATILITY IN USAGE - AKG designed the K240STUDIO for a variety of applications including studio mixing, tracking, and critical listening. With the semi-open dynamic design, you get well-detailed highs and tight acoustical isolation.
- ENSURES ALL-DAY COMFORT - The lightweight headphone conforms significantly to any head shape. Its semi-open design let your ears breathe so you won't feel the unwanted pressure or fatigue when wearing the K240STUDIO the entire day.
- SAVES YOU MONEY IN THE LONG RUN - Earcups and cables can wear out eventually, and AKG thought way ahead to make these parts readily available for you. The earpads and detachable mini XLR to 3.5mm cable can be replaced. Head over to AKG's website for the replacement parts.
- INCLUDES - AKG K240STUDIO Semi-Opened Studio Headphones. Blucoil Headphone-and-Microphone Audio Y Splitter Cable with 3.5mm TRRS Connectors. Blucoil Adhesive Under-Desk Hook for Dual Headphones, Earphones, and Wires.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.