Type: Closed-Back Headphone
Driver Size: 40mm
Frequency Response: 16~22,000Hz
Sensitivity: 113dB SPL/V
Impedance: 32 Ohm
Max Input Power: 200mW
Cable Length: 3m (fixed)
Connector: 3.5mm stereo plug with 6.3mm screw-on adapter
Sound Coupling to the Ear: Over-Ear
Type: Single capsule mic
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 100Hz~10kHz
Sensitivity: -38 +/-3dB
SNR: Greater than 50dB
Impedance: 2.2 kOhm
Max Current at 2V: 500mA
Max SPL Level: 110dB
Compatibility: Windows and Linux PC (no adapters required), Mac (USB adapter required), Playstation4/XBox One/Wii U (Y adapter required)
Connector: 1/8" TRS male
Cable Shield Type: Coaxial shielding
Cable Thickness: 1/10"
Cable Length: 10.8'
Boom Length: 6.9"
- REPRODUCES ACCURATE TUNING - You get better dynamics and rhythmic accuracy with the AKG K92 Closed-Back Studio Headphones. It features 40mm drivers and has a range of 16Hz to 22kHz of frequency response. The extended frequency range produces deep bass to airy highs.
- ISOLATES BACKGROUND NOISE - Thanks to its closed-back design, the K92 Headphones' oversized earcup blocks ambient sounds from coming in.
- CAN BE USED ON MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS - AKG designed the K92 especially for studio use, it's one of the best headphones for monitoring and mixing. But you can also use the K92 for critical and casual listening. The fixed 1/8" stereo cable comes with a 1/4" screw-on adapter so you can use this on mobile devices as well.
- COMES WITH A NOISE-CANCELLING MODMIC - The Antlion ModMic 4.0 Cardioid Boom Microphone picks up your vocals and cancels out the unwanted ambient noise. What makes it stand out from other microphones, is that you can easily attach it to the AKG K92 headphones.
- INCLUDES - AKG K92 Closed-Back Studio Headphones. Antlion Audio ModMic 4 Cardioid/Uni-directional Attachable Boom Microphone with Mute Switch. Blucoil Headphone-and-Microphone Audio Y Splitter Cable with 3.5mm TRRS Connectors.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.