Type: 1-inch large-diaphragm, true condenser pressure-gradient
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa (-34dBV)
Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 135/155dB SPL (0/-20dB)
Impedance: Less than or greater than 200 Ohm | Recommended Load Impedance: Greater than or equal to 1000 Ohm
SNR: 78dB-A re 1Pa
Equivalent Noise Level: 16dB-A
Bass Cut Pad: 300Hz, 12dB/octave
Preattenuation Pad: -20dB, Switchable
Phantom Requirements: 48V +/-4V to IEC 61938
Connector: 3-pin XLR (pin 2 hot)
AKG: P220, P420
Audio Technica: AT2020USB, AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, AT4050
Blue Microphones: Snowball iCE, Yeti USB
Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
- OFFERS WARM AND CLEAR SOUNDS - The AKG P220 True Condenser Microphone provides a warm and clear sound for lead vocals, piano, acoustic guitar, and woodwind instruments.
- PROVIDES DISTORTION-FREE RECORDING - You can find the bass cut filter and preattenuation pad switches in front of the AKG P220 microphone. The preattenuation pad increases your headroom by 20dB, preventing overloading. The bass cult filter further minimizes the proximity effect of close-in miking and the low-end distortion caused by wind noise.
- HANDLES HIGH SPL APPLICATIONS - The P220 microphone can handle up to 155dB of high sound pressure level (SPL), making it a versatile mic for studio recording and live performance.
- WITHSTANDS DAY-TO-DAY USAGE - Thanks to its robust all-metal body, the P220 efficiently rejects RF interference. The sturdy front grill also protects the mic from any tough handling.
- INCLUDES - AKG P220 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone. Blucoil 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.