Type: 1" large-diaphragm, true condenser pressure-gradient
Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Figure-8, Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Impedance: Less than or greater than 200 Ohm
Equivalent Noise Level: 15dB-A
SNR: 79dB-A re 1Pa
Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 135/155dB SPL (0/-20dB)
Bass Cut Filter: 300Hz, 12dB/octave
Preattenuation Pad: -20dB
Phantom Requirements: 48V +/-4V to IEC 61938
Connector: 3-pin Balanced XLR (pin 2 hot)
AKG: P420, P220
Audio Technica: AT2020USB, AT2020, AT2035, AT4040, AT4050
Blue Microphones: Snowball iCE, Yeti USB, Snowball USB
Sennheiser: e602 II, E609, e904
- OFFERS 3 SWITCHABLE PICKUP PATTERNS - The AKG P420 condenser microphone features multiple polar pattern: Cardioid for standard vocal/instrument recording, Figure-8 for M/S stereo recording or when you want to record two sound sources facing each other. You can place the P420 mic on cymbal overheads. The last setting is the Omnidirectional, which records the ambience. The Omni pickup is best to use for far-field miking.
- PROVIDES ADDITIONAL HEADROOM - You can switch on the preattenuation pad on the microphone's rear to increase its headroom by 20dB. This prevents your mic's output from overloading.
- REDUCES LOW-END DISTORTION - Select the Bass Cut Filter when you want to minimize the proximity effect of closed-in miking and distortion caused by wind noise.
- HANDLES HIGH SOUND PRESSURE LEVELS - The P420 condenser microphone is capable of up to 155dB SPL. You can use this on loud sources without introducing perceptible distortion to your recording.
- INCLUDES - AKG P420 Large-diaphragm Condenser Microphone. Blucoil 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.