Type: 0.5" diaphragm, externally polarized condenser
Polar pattern: Cardioid
Frequency range: 20Hz~20kHz
Sensitivity: 12mV/Pa (-38.5 dBV +/-3dB)
Max SPL for 0.5% THD: 135/155dB SPL (0/-20dB)
Equivalent noise level to CCIR 468-2: Less than 32dB
Equivalent noise level to IEC 60268-4: Less than 21dB-A
SNR (A-weighted): 73dB (re 1Pa)
Preattenuation pad: -20dB, switchable
Impedance: Less than or equal to 200 Ohm
Recommended load impedance: Greater than 1000 Ohm
Supply voltage: 48V +/-4V phantom power to DIN 45 596 / IEC 268-15
Current consumption: Less than 2mA
Connector: 3-Pin XLR (Pin 2 Hot)
- EQUIPPED FOR STUDIO RECORDING AND ONSTAGE PERFORMANCE - The AKG Perception 170 microphone features a cardioid polar pattern which picks up more sounds arriving from the front of the capsule and less on the sides/rear/
- ENSURES MINIMUM DISTORTION AT HIGH VOLUMES - You can use the Perception 170 mic for close-in recording of loud kick drums or brass instruments thanks to its high sound pressure level handling. It is capable of up to 155dB SPL handling.
- PREVENTS OUTPUT OVERLOADING - Switching on the -20dB Preattenuation Pad increases the microphone's headroom for distortion-free close-in recording. This prevents the output level from overloading the transformers.
- WITHSTANDS TOUGH HANDLING - The Perception 170 Mic's all-metal body not only protects the microphone from damage, but it also adds RF interference rejection. You can freely use this condenser mic near transmitter stations and wireless communication equipment without encountering any interference problem.
- INCLUDES - AKG P170 Condenser Microphone. Blucoil 10-Ft Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices. 5 Pack of Blucoil Cable Straps.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.