- NOISE-CANCELING MICROPHONE - The Antlion Audio ModMic 4 is a noise-reducing uni-directional mic. The design only picks up sound from one direction---from you and eliminates background noise coming from other directions.
- USE IT ON ANY DEVICE - Combine the Modmic to any headphone and connect to a Linux/Windows PC. You can also connect it to a Mac computer by using a USB Adapter or to a Y Adapter and use it on your gaming console (PS 4, Xbox 1, Wii U)
- IMPROVED AUDIO QUALITY WITH FiiO E10K - The FiiO E10K Amplifier features PCM5102 DAC Chip that effectively enhances the linearity of the digital filter. It reduces the delay when changing tracks.
- BETTER BOOST - You get an optimized bass boost and a low-pass filter with the FiiO E10K. Its circuits ensure lower noise floor in all states.
- INCLUDES - Antlion Audio ModMic 4 Modular Attachable Boom Microphone with Mute Switch. FiiO E10K USB DAC Headphone Amplifier. Antlion Audio USB Adapter for Windows, Linux and Mac OS.
Antlion Audio ModMic 4 Attachable Boom Microphone - Noise Canceling with Mute SwitchWith the Antlion Audio ModMic 4, you can conveniently attach the microphone to any headset. You can customize the placement of the boom mic anywhere on your headphones with the help of the adhesive sticker on the base clasp. This cardioid microphone reduces the sound transmission behind the capsule, thus, eliminating unwanted noise. The ModMic 4 is compatible to use with a lot of devices including Windows and Linux PC.TECHNICAL SPECS:
Type: Single capsule microphone
Polar Pattern: Uni-directional
Frequency Response: 100Hz~10kHz
Sensitivity: -38 +/-3 dB
SNR: Greater than 50 dB
Impedance: 2.2 kOhms
Max Current: @2V: 500 mA
Max SPL Level: 110 dB
Compatibility: Windows and Linux PC (no adapters required), Mac (USB adapter required), Playstation4/XBox One/Wii U (Y adapter required)
Connector: 1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS male
Cable Shield Type: Coaxial shielding
Cable Length: 10.8'
Boom Length: 6.9"
Drive Ability: 16~150 Ohm
Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
Channel Imbalance: Less than 0.4dB
Output Impedance: Less than 1.04 Ohm
Volume Control: ALPS Potentiometer
THD: Less than 0.006% (1 kHz)
SNR: Greater than 105dB (A-weighted)
Crosstalk: Greater than or equal to 70dB (1 kHz)
Gain: 1.6dB (GAIN=L) | 8.8dB (GAIN=H)
Audio Input: Micro USB
Headphone Output: 3.5mm stereo jack
Recommended Power Input: DC 5V 500mA
Dimensions: 49.1 x 80 x 21mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.