The ModMic 5 microphone and XLR Power Converter combination are ideal for casting or streaming in any home studio.
The ModMic 5 delivers two recording modes: a high-quality noise-canceling uni-directional mode and a studio-quality omni-directional mode.
Along with the included XLR Power Converter, the ModMic 5 can plug into any 3-pin 48v XLR audio interface or mixer, delivering stellar recording quality with the convenience of a boom microphone.
Connect to Your Interface with a ModMic 5 and XLR Power Converter
Connect ModMics to Interfaces
The Antlion XLR Power Converter is the most efficient way to use a ModMic with a mixer, audio interface, or other 48v XLR power source - perfect for podcasting and streaming. The converter decreases the operating voltage to a safe level for all 5v microphones.
When paired with a ModMic 5, you get the full quality you would expect from an XLR mic without the bulk and weight.
The ModMic microphone is placed very close to the vocal source when mounted on headphones, resulting in a corresponding increase in low-frequency response.
The XLR Power Converter compensates for this boost, creating a pleasant natural response, as well as extends headroom and allows for a lower noise floor in practical applications.
Features & Specifications
Safely use the ModMic with 48v XLR Interfaces
Works on other plugin-power 5v mics
Proximity Compensator delivers more natural vocals for boom microphones
Stellar -115db Dynamic Range
Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 100mm
STUDIO QUALITY RECORDING
Select studio recording mode for stellar omni-directional voice recording.
Dual microphone settings - uni-directional and omni-directional - make the ModMic 5 perfect for either high-fidelity recording or noisy environments
The Antlion Audio XLR Converter works with all 48v 3-pin XLR interfaces, converting phantom power to 5v plugin power.
Standard 3.5mm jack for immediate plug & play on a PC; available adapters for Mac, PS4 and Xbox 1 consoles.
Get rid of the cost and bulk of a traditional large diaphragm mic, giving you more space to play with.
Simply attach the ModMic to your favorite pair of headphones, and voila! Perfectly clear audio paired with your preferred comfort, sound, and style.
CONFIGURE TO YOUR NEEDS
With two microphone settings, two included cables (measuring 1m & 2m), and a separate mute switch module, you can configure the ModMic to fit your needs.
- DECLUTTER YOUR DESKTOP - You can use Antlion Audio XLR Power Converter with boom microphones such as ModMic and connect it to your 48v audio interface or mixer. Streaming and casting your games on Twitch, YouTube Gaming, or Facebook Live without any fuss.
- NATURAL AUDIO RESPONSE - The XLR Power Converter has a built-in Proximity Compensator, which recognizes the way sounds change as a mic nears the source. Antlion Audio automatically adjust the signal to produce the most natural vocals regardless of the microphone's proximity. This means you can directly use a ModMic boom microphone to record your voice while playing computer games.
- EXTENDS HEADROOM - This device has a stellar -115dB dynamic range, extending the headroom and allowing a lower noise floor.
- MORE OPTIONS WITH MODMIC - The Antlion Audio ModMic 5 offers excellent performance with its dual electret capsules. You get omni- and uni-directional patterns in one microphone. The noise-canceling uni-directional cardioid capsule lets you make and answer calls even in the middle of a noisy environment.
- INCLUDES - Antlion Audio XLR Power Converter. Antlion Audio ModMic 5 Noise-Canceling Microphone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.