Antlion Audio XLR Power ConverterThe Antlion XLR Power Converter is the most efficient way to use a ModMic with a mixer, audio interface, or other 48v XLR power source. The converter decreases the operating voltage to a safe level for all 5v microphones. When paired with a ModMic 5, you get the full quality you would expect from an XLR mic without the bulk and weight. Antlion’s built-in Proximity Compensator recognizes the way voices change as a microphone nears the source and adjusts the signal accordingly. This tuning delivers the most natural sounding voice regardless of proximity. It’s an ideal choice for streaming and casting.Proximity CompensatorThe XLR Power Converter has a custom tuned low-end response to compensate for the proximity effect of head-mounted boom microphones. With the Modmic 5, the microphone is placed very close to the vocal source when mounted on headphones, resulting in a corresponding increase in low-frequency response. The XLR Power Converter compensates for this boost, creating a natural response that is pleasing to the ear, as well as extending headroom and allowing for a lower noise floor in practical applications.Specs:• 115db Dynamic Range• Weight 300g• Dimensions: 40mm x 40mm x 100mm
- COMBINE MODMICS WITH XLR INTERFACES - The Antlion Audio XLR Power Converter safely allows 48V phantom power to be used with Antlion Audio ModMic microphones.
- COMPATIBILITY - The XLR Power Converter works with all 48 volt 3-pin XLR interfaces.
- PROXIMITY COMPENSATOR - The built-in proximity compensator delivers more natural vocals for boom microphones.
- PURELY PASSIVE - Plug into any XLR phantom power source and you can begin podcasting or live-streaming to services like Twitch or YouTube Gaming.
- SUPERB QUALITY - Featuring a -115db dynamic range, the Antlion Audio XLR Power Converter maintains quality audio fidelity.