- CONNECTS VIA WIRED OR BLUETOOTH - The Audio Technica AT-LP60WH-BT uses Bluetooth 3.0 to pair with wireless speakers or headsets. You can also directly plug it in a wired audio system using the dual RCA cable.
- AUTOMATICALLY LIFTS/LOWERS THE TONEARM - The fully automatic turntable gently lowers the tonearm onto the right spot and auto-lifts it back in the ready position when the record is done playing.
- SUPPORTS 33-1/3 RPM and 45 RPM - The AT-LP60WH-BT can play both vinyl records speed with ease. Plus, its belt-drive design isolates the aluminum turntable platter from motor vibrations ensuring HIFI audio.
- COMES WITH BUILT-IN PREAMP - The onboard preamplifier enables you to switch between PHONO and LINE level output easily. No need for external preamps!
- INCLUDES - Audio Technica AT-LP60WH-BT Bluetooth Wireless Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable (White). 1/8" Stereo Male to Dual RCA Male Cable. 45 RPM Adapter. Removable Hinged Dust Cover. Blucoil Audio Vinyl Essentials Bundle - Carbon Fiber Anti-Static Vinyl Cleaning Brush, 12" Felt Turntable Slipmat, and 5-Pack of 12" Premium Inner Sleeves for LP Vinyl Records.
Audio Technica AT-LP60WH-BT Bluetooth Wireless Turntable
The Audio Technica AT-LP60WH-BT plays 33-1/3 RPM and 45 RPM vinyl records wirelessly. It utilizes Bluetooth 3.0 technology and supports A2DP and SBC. This means you can connect the turntable to a wireless headphone, powered speakers, or stereo receiver. AT-LP60WH-BT comes with dual RCA cable so you can also plug it directly to a wired audio system. With its belt-drive design, this turntable reduces vibration noise. The anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter produces better sound quality. AT-LP60WH-BT features a built-in preamp where you can switch between PHONO and LINE level outputs.
- Type: Fully Automatic Belt-Drive Turntable
- Motor: DC Servo-Controlled
- Speeds: 33-1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth 3.0, Class 2 with A2DP and SBC Support
- Max Wireless Range: Approx. 30-FT
- Turntable Platter: Aluminum
- Wow and Flutter: Less than 0.25% (WTD) at 3kHz (JIS)
- SNR: More than 50dB (DIN-B)
- Output Level: 2.5mV Nominal at 1kHz, 5cm/sec (Pre-Amp "PHONO") | 150mV Nominal at 1kHz, 5cm/sec (Pre-Amp "LINE")
- Phono Pre-Amp Gain: 36dB Nominal, RIAA Equalized
- Required Power Supply: 120V AC, 60Hz, 3W
- Replacement Stylus: Audio Technica ATN3600L
- Dimensions (DxWxH): 14.02 x 14.17 x 3.84"
- Weight: 6.6 lb
- Accessories: 1/8" Stereo Male to Dual RCA Male Cable, 45 RPM Adapter, Removable Hinged Dust Cover
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Cleaning Kit for Turntable Stylus, LP and Vinyl Records
The Blucoil Cleaning Kit includes an anti-static carbon fiber brush, velvet record-cleaning brush stand, 30ml vinyl record-cleaning solution, and 3.5ml stylus cleaner fluid. The anti-static cleaning brush features multiple carbon fiber bristles that remove dirt, grit, and static charge on the grooves of your LP or vinyl record. The rounded velvet brush helps remove any accumulated dust at your turntable stylus.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.