- COMES PRE-ASSEMBLED - The Audio-Technica AT-VM95C/H Combo Kit includes one AT-VM95C cartridge pre-mounted on a 9g aluminum die-cast AT-HS6BK Headshell.
- DELIVERS EXCELLENT TONAL QUALITY - The AT-VM95C conical cartridge offers a brilliant channel separation (18dB), ensuring low distortion.
- COMPATIBILITY - The AT-VM95C shares the same body with other VM95 Series products, so you can interchange its stylus with AT-VM95E, AT-VM95EN, AT-VM95ML, AT-VM95SH, and AT-VM95SP replacement styli.
- EASY TO INSTALL, NO USE OF NUTS - Audio-Technica includes a pair of plastic washers, 11mm and 8mm installation screws in the AT-VM95C/H kit so you can easily install the cartridge without any nuts.
- INCLUDES - Audio Technica AT-VM95C/H Headshell/Cartridge Combo Kit: AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge and AT-HS6BK Headshell. 2-Pack of 11mm Installation Screws. 2-Pack of 8mm Installation Screws. 2-Pack of Washers. Blucoil Audio Anti-Static Carbon Fiber Brush. Blucoil Velvet Record Cleaning Brush Stand. 30ml Vinyl Record-Cleaning Solution. 3.5ml Stylus Cleaner Fluid.
Audio Technica AT-VM95C/H Combo Kit
The Audio Technica AT-VM95C/H Combo Kit contains (1) AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge pre-mounted on (1) AT-HS6BK Headshell, (2) 11mm installation screws, (2) 8mm installation screws, and (2) washers. The dual moving magnet cartridge features 0.6 mil conical stylus and fits on half-inch mount turntables. The lightweight headshell ensures excellent tonal quality by keeping vibration to a minimum.
- Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95C | Compatible Replacement Styli: AT-VM95E, AT-VM95EN, AT-VM95ML, AT-VM95SH, AT-VM95SP
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 23-Degrees | Tracking Force: 1.8~2.2g
- Stylus Construction: Bounded Round Shank | Stylus Shape: 0.6 mil Conical
- Cantilever: Aluminum Pipe | Mount: 1/2"
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~22kHz
- Channel Separation: 18dB | Channel Balance: 2.5dB (1kHz)
- Output: 4mV (1 kHz, 5cm/sec)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47 kOhm | Recommended Load Capacitance: 100~200pF
- Coil Impedance: 3.3 kOhm
- DC Resistance: 485 Ohm | Coil Inductance: 550mH
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 0.8 x 0.8 x 2.5"
- Weight: 15.5g
- Accessories: 2x 11mm Installation Screws, 2x 8mm Installation Screws, 2x Washers
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Cleaning Kit for Turntable Stylus, LP and Vinyl Records
The Blucoil Cleaning Kit includes an anti-static carbon fiber brush, velvet record-cleaning brush stand, 30ml cleaning solution, and 3.5ml stylus cleaner fluid. The anti-static cleaning brush features multiple carbon fiber bristles that remove dirt, grit, and static charge on the grooves of your LP or vinyl record. The rounded velvet brush helps remove any accumulated dust at the stylus.
- Instructions: wipe away the dust from your vinyl with the cleaning solution and velvet brush. Play the vinyl on the record player and as the disc rotates, gently place the Blucoil brush on the vinyl. Use the rounded cleaning brush to polish your turntable stylus.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.