- OFFERS IMPROVED FREQUENCY RESPONSE - The Audio-Technica AT-VM95E features an elliptical bonded stylus that follows your vinyl's groove modulation with great precision, providing a 20Hz~22kHz range.
- PROVIDES EXCELLENT TONAL QUALITY - Thanks to AT-VM95E's outstanding 20dB channel separation and low distortion, this phono cartridge delivers incredible sounds even at the 4.0mV output level.
- EASY TO INSTALL, NO USE OF NUTS - Audio-Technica includes a pair of plastic washers, 11mm and 8mm screws in the AT-VM95E kit so you can easily install the cartridge without any nuts.
- COMPATIBILITY - The AT-VM95E shares the same body with other VM95 Series so you can interchange its stylus with AT-VM95C, AT-VM95EN, AT-VM95ML, AT-VM95SH, and AT-VM95SP replacement styli.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge. 2-Pack of 11mm Installation Screws. 2-Pack of 8mm Installation Screws. 2-Pack of Washers. Blucoil Carbon Anti-Static Vinyl Cleaning Brush.
Audio-Technica AT-VM95E Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge
The Audio-Technica AT-VM95E is a dual moving magnet cartridge that delivers hi-fi audio performance by minimizing magnetic loss and ensuring better signal transfer. Its elliptical bonded stylus follows the vinyl record's groove modulation with better precision than a conical stylus. You can easily install this cartridge and remove the headshell without using nuts. Audio-Technica includes all necessary installment screws in the AT-VM95E kit.
- Replacement Stylus: AT-VMN95E | Compatible Replacement Styli: AT-VM95C, AT-VM95EN, AT-VM95ML, AT-VM95SH, AT-VM95SP
- Vertical Tracking Angle: 23-Degrees | Vertical Tracking Force: 1.8~2.2g (2g Standard)
- Stylus Construction: Bounded Round Shank | Stylus Shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical
- Cantilever: Aluminum Pipe
- Mount: Half-Inch
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~22kHz
- Channel Separation: 20dB (1 kHz) | Channel Balance: 2dB (1 kHz)
- Output: 4mV (1 kHz, 5cm/sec)
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 Ohm | Coil Impedance: 3.3 kOhm (1 kHz)
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 0.7 x 0.7 x 1.2"
- Weight: 6.1g
- Accessories: 2x 11mm Installation Screws, 2x 8mm Installation Screws, 2x Washers
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Carbon Anti-Static Vinyl Cleaning Brush
The Blucoil Audio Anti-Static Carbon Fiber Brush is a useful tool for everyday cleaning of LPs and speakers. It features two rows of high-quality anti-static carbon fiber bristles that keep dust particles away from the grooves of the record. The disc cleaner also brushes off dust and static charge away from your turntable speakers.
- Methods for Cleaning Records: Play your vinyl on the record player and as the disc rotates, gently place the Blucoil brush on the vinyl. Let the brush clean the disc as it spins. Remove the cleaning brush after a few rotations. Afterward, clean it to prevent dust or grit build-up.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.