Frequency Response: 20-18,000 Hz
Channel Separation: 20 (dB at 1 kHz)
Vertical Tracking Force: 2.0-4.0 g (3.0 g standard)
Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank
Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
Output: 5.5 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
Channel Balance: 2.0 dB (1 kHz)
Stylus Shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical
Cantilever: Carbon fiber-reinforced ABS
Replacement Stylus: ATN-XP5
- ACCURATE TRACKING CARTRIDGE – The Audio-Technica AT-XP5 is a 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical stereo cartridge with Carbon fiber-reinforced ABS Cantilever, specially designed for DJs and turntablists. The elliptical stylus has two radii, which allows the stylus to ride in the center of the groove and providing a more accurate track higher frequency.
- ACCURATE AUDIO REPRODUCTION – The 20dB of channel separation and 20Hz-18kHz frequency response ensures detail audio reproduction.
- DUAL MOVING MAGNET – Audio-Technica ensures the AT-XP5 has minimal magnetic loss and better signal transfer than other cartridges
- ROBUST ACCESSORY – The AT-XP5 is made with highly-durable polyphenylene sulfide and glass fiber. This is made to withstand constant use for long periods of time.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT-XP5 Dual Moving Magnet Stereo Turntable Cartridge. Blucoil Audio Carbon Anti-Static Fiber Cleaning Brush for Vinyl/LP Records.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.