Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Channel Separation: 22 (dB at 1 kHz)
Vertical Tracking Force: 2.0-4.0 g (3.0 g standard)
Stylus Construction: Bonded round shank
Recommended Load Impedance: 47,000 ohms
Output: 6.0 mV (1 kHz, 5 cm/sec.)
Channel Balance: 2.0 dB (1 kHz)
Stylus Shape: 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical
Cantilever: Aluminum tapered pipe
Replacement Stylus: ATN-XP7
- PRECISE TRACKING – The Audio-Technica AT-XP7 Dual Moving Magnet Stereo Cartridge delivers accurate tracking thanks to its stainless wire suspension, double-layered rubber damper, and tapered aluminum cantilever.
- EXCELLENT AUDIO REPRODUCTION - This DJ cartridge features 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus, which follows the groove modulation with more precision. This gives you an improved frequency and phase response. It also features a lesser distortion.
- LOWER DISTORTION - The AT-XP7 is a dual moving magnet that minimizes magnetic loss, thus, providing the better signal transfer.
- LONG-LASTING DURABILITY - This stereo cartridge's body is made of rigid polyphenylene sulfide and glass fiber. Its high-quality materials offer durability while its design offers maximum visibility of the stylus tip.
- INCLUDES – Audio-Technica AT-XP7 Dual Moving Magnet Stereo Turntable Cartridge. Blucoil Audio Carbon Anti-Static Fiber Cleaning Brush for Vinyl/LP Records.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.