- OFFERS GREAT VERSATILITY - The handheld Audio-Technica AT2005USB has XLR and USB connections so you can directly use it with PA systems or Mac/Windows computers.
- PROVIDES IMPROVED NOISE ISOLATION - The cardioid pattern of AT2005USB ensures that unwanted sounds from the sides and rear will not be picked up.
- PRODUCES BRILLIANT SOUND QUALITY - The AT2005USB microphone uses a high-quality A/D converter with 16bit, 44.1/48kHz sampling rate. Its low-mass diaphragm offers excellent frequency response.
- COMES WITH EVERYTHING YOU NEED - The dynamic microphone doesn't need phantom power so you can connect it directly to a PC. Plus, the desk tripod and threaded stand clamp securely lock the AT2005USB to your tabletop or mic stand.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT2005USB Handheld Cardioid Dynamic USB XLR Microphone. Desk Tripod Mic Stand. 2m Mini-USB Cable. 3m XLRF-to-XLRM Cable. Stand clamp for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stand. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Audio-Technica AT2005USB USB / XLR Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT2005USB simplifies your miking applications with its versatile USB and XLR connections. The handheld dynamic microphone can be used with a PA system or computer. It captures excellent vocals and instruments. The headphone output comes with volume level control so you can directly monitor your mic.
- Compatible With: MAC OS X or Windows XP/Vista/7/10 with USB 1.0 or 2.0 Ports and Minimum of 64MB Available RAM
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Bit Depth: 16bit
- Sample Rate: 44.1 kHz/48 kHz
- Frequency Response: 50~15,000Hz
- Power Requirements: USB Power (5V DC)
- Connector: USB/XLR-type, 3.5mm TRS Stereo Headphones
- Headphone Output Power: 10mW at 16 Ohm
- Dimensions: 7.23" Long, 2.01" Diameter
- Weight: 266g
- Accessories: Desk Tripod Mic Stand, 2m Mini-USB Cable, 3m XLRF-to-XLRM Cable, Stand clamp for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stand
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Blucoil Pop Filter Windscreen
The premium Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen features a 2-layer mesh with a 6-inch diameter. It blocks the air blasted from the user's mouth and disperses any remaining air pressure. Its unique design lessens the energy of plosive sounds caused by hard consonants such as 'p', 'b', and 'g'. So, by the time your recorder has captured your vocals, there are no hisses or popping sounds. The Blucoil Windscreen is compatible with Behringer, Blue Microphones, Audio-Technica, and more.
Get the AT2005USB Bundle today and receive 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.