- PRESONUS AUDIOBOX USB 96 - Record your masterpiece in high-definition 24-bit/96kHz digital resolution with the AudioBox USB 96. This 2-channel audio interface allows you to record a mic and guitar simultaneously. It has a simple interface with a mix control that allows you to control the input signal and computer playback levels without any sound delays.
- INCLUDES 2 WORLD-CLASS SOFTWARE - Get free licenses for PreSonus' Studio One Artist DAW and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite when you register your AudioBox USB 96 interface at PreSonus' website! The Studio One Artist lets you compose, record, and produce music without any fuss. The Studio Magic extends your sonic palette; these plug-ins add instruments and effects to Studio One. Both software is compatible with Windows and Mac.
- AUDIO-TECHNICA AT2020 MIC - This cardioid condenser microphone reduces the sound pickup from the rear and sides, making it ideal for home and studio applications. It has a high SPL handling with a wide dynamic range, providing unmatched versatility. The custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and excellent transient response.
- AUDIO-TECHNICA ATH-M20x HEADPHONES - The ATH-M20x features contoured earcups providing sound isolation with minimal bleed. It has 40mm drivers with rare earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils designed for studio tracking and mixing.
- INCLUDES - Presonus Audiobox USB 96 Audio Recording Interface. Downloadable Software: Studio One Artist & Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio Microphone. ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 2x2 USB Audio Interface
Recording your next big hit couldn't be easier with the Presonus Audiobox USB 96! The 2-channel audio interface provides high-quality mic preamps and delivers up to 24-bit/96kHz digital resolution. It includes two software. Register the Audiobox USB 96 on their website and get licenses to Studio One Artist DAW and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite without charges! The Studio One Artist enables you to compose, record directly, and produce music. No extra tools needed!
- System Requirements: Windows 7 SP1, 8, 8.1, 10 with 64bit/86bit. Intel Core i3+. 8GB+ RAM | Mac OS X 10.8.5+ with 4GB RAM. Intel Core 2 Duo or i3+ | USB 2.0 Port, 20GB Free Hard Disk Space, 7200 RPM Storage Drive, Min. 1024x768 Monitor Resolution, Internet Connection for Activation
- Computer Connection: USB
- A/D Resolution: 24bit/96kHz
- Number of Preamps: 2
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz (+/-3.0dB Mic Preamp), 20Hz~30kHz (Headphones)
- Built-In DSP/Effects: 20 Native FX Plug-Ins
- Input Impedance: 1200 Ohm (Balanced Mic Preamp), 0.5 MOhm (Inst In)
- THD+N (unwtd, 1 kHz at +4dBu Output, Unity Gain): Less than 0.008%
- SNR (Unity Gain, Ref. = +4dBu, 20Hz~22kHz): Greater than 95dB
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio (1kHz 55dB Gain): Greater than 45dB
- Gain Control Range (+/-1dB): 0~35dB
- Phantom Power (+/- 2V DC): +48V DC
- Connectors: XLR Female Balanced Mic Preamp, 1/4" TS Female Unbalanced Inst In, 1/4" TRS Female Balanced Line Out, 1/4" TRS Active Stereo Headphones, Dual 5-Pin Female DIN MIDI
- Power Source: USB 2.0 Bus Powered
- Dimensions (HxDxW): 5.5 x 1.8 x 5.5"
- Weight: 5 lb
Also Comes With:
Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
The AT2020 from Audio-Technica is a well-engineered condenser microphone that provides excellent sound on vocals and instruments. It features a fixed cardioid pattern and low 20dB self-noise. The AT2020 can handle up to 144 SPL, perfect for recording vocals and percussion instruments.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37dB (14.1mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Dynamic Range: 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Max Input Sound Level: 144dB SPL
- Self-Noise: 20dB
- SNR: 74dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 8V DC, 2mA typical
- Connector: 3-Pin XLRM
- Weight: 0.76 lb
- Accessories: Stand Mount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Mic Stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter, Soft Pouch
Audio-Technica ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones
The modern ATH-M20x Professional Monitor Headphones combines aesthetics and ergonomics. The sleek black headphones feature soft cushioned earpads and robust headband you can adjust for a better fit. The ATH-M20x offers a 15Hz to 20kHz frequency response. It even accurately reproduces sounds at low frequencies. The circumaural design contours around your ears, providing effective sound isolation. These headphones are ideal accessories for monitoring your mixes or recordings.
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Blucoil Pop Filter Windscreen
The premium Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen features a 2-layer mesh with a 6-inch diameter. It blocks the air blasted from the user's mouth and disperses any remaining air pressure. Its unique design lessens the energy of plosive sounds caused by hard consonants such as 'p', 'b', and 'g'. So, by the time your recorder has captured your vocals, there are no hisses or popping sounds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.