- CAPTURES EVERY NUANCE OF VOCALS AND ACOUSTICS - The Audio-Technica AT2020 features 16mm low-mass diaphragm that captures every sonic detail across the 20Hz~20kHz frequency range.
- HANDLES HIGH SOUND PRESSURE LEVELS - The versatile microphone can be used for recording vocals, string instruments, and even a Leslie amp. It has up to 144dB SPL and a dynamic range of 124dB.
- PROVIDES BETTER NOISE ISOLATION - The cardioid polar pattern of AT2020 reduces the sound pick up from the rear and sides. You can record vocals and instruments clearer with this mic!
- COMES WITH MIC POP FILTER - The 2-layer mesh windscreen blocks the air blasted from your mouth and disperses any remaining air pressure. It reduces popping and hisses caused by the plosive sounds.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Mic Stand Mount. 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter. Protective Pouch. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
The AT2020 from Audio-Technica is a well-engineered condenser microphone that provides excellent sound on vocals and instruments. It features a fixed cardioid pattern and low 20dB self-noise. The AT2020 can handle up to 144 SPL, perfect for recording vocals and percussion instruments.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Max Input Sound Level: 144dB SPL
- Self-Noise: 20dB
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37dB (14.1mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Dynamic Range: 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- SNR: 74dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 8V DC, 2mA typical
- Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM
- Accessories: Mic Stand Mount, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter, Protective Pouch
Also Comes With:
Blucoil Pop Filter Windscreen
The premium Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen features a 2-layer mesh with a 6-inch diameter. It blocks the air blasted from the user's mouth and disperses any remaining air pressure. Its unique design lessens the energy of plosive sounds caused by hard consonants such as 'p', 'b', and 'g'. So, by the time your recorder has captured your vocals, there are no hisses or popping sounds. The Blucoil Windscreen is compatible with Behringer, Blue Microphones, Audio-Technica, and more.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.