- STUDIO STANDARD - The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology. Ideal for project/home-studio applications.
- CRYSTAL-CLEAR AUDIO - High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility. Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving the isolation of the desired sound source.
- PERFECTLY ENGINEERED - Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone. Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response.
- POP FILTER - Prevents plosive sounds from ruining your perfect take. Protects your microphone from surplus spit and "P" and "B" consonants.
- INCLUDES - Audio-Technica AT2020 Microphone, Stand Mount for 5/8"- 27 Threaded Stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter, Carrying Pouch. 2-Pack of Blucoil 20-Foot Balanced XLR Cables - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
Designed for vocal and general instrument capturing in project and professional studio environments, the AT2020 features a low-mass, side-address diaphragm with a cardioid polar pattern for rejecting ambiance and noise at the off-axis sections of the microphone capsule. Perfectly suited for today's home and project studio, the AT2020 was designed to fit comfortably in your mix. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020 is the perfect "first microphone".
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37dB (14.1mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Max Input Sound Level: 144dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Self-Noise: 20dB SPL
- Dynamic Range: 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- SNR: 74dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 8V DC, 2mA typical
Also Comes With:
Blucoil 20-FT Balanced XLR Cables (2-Pack)
The 20-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Blucoil Pop Filter Windscreen
The premium Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen features a 2-layer mesh with a 6-inch diameter. It blocks the air blasted from the user's mouth and disperses any remaining air pressure. Its unique design lessens the energy of plosive sounds caused by hard consonants such as 'p', 'b', and 'g'. So, by the time your recorder has captured your vocals, there are no hisses or popping sounds. The Blucoil Windscreen is compatible with Behringer, Blue Microphones, Audio-Technica, and more.
Get this bundle today and receive 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.