- CAPTURES EVERY NUANCE OF VOCALS AND ACOUSTICS - The Audio-Technica AT2020 features 16mm low-mass diaphragm that captures every sonic detail across the 20Hz~20kHz frequency range.
- HANDLES HIGH SOUND PRESSURE LEVELS - The versatile microphone can be used for recording vocals, string instruments, and even a Leslie amp. It has up to 144dB SPL and a dynamic range of 124dB.
- PROVIDES BETTER NOISE ISOLATION - The cardioid polar pattern of AT2020 reduces the sound pick up from the rear and sides. You can record vocals and instruments clearer with this mic!
- RECORD EASILY WITH U-PHORIA - The Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 lets you record your vocal performance as you play a keyboard or guitar. It has a combo input for line-level gears and microphones plus +48V phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamp for studio condenser mics.
- INCLUDES - Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone. Stand Mount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands. 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter. Soft Pouch. Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 2-Channel USB Audio Interface with 48V Phantom Power. Blucoil All-in-One Microphone Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter. Filter Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female).
Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
The Audio-Technica AT2020 is a well-engineered condenser mic that provides excellent sound on vocals and instruments. It has a fixed cardioid pattern and low 20dB self-noise. The AT2020 can handle up to 144 SPL, ideal for recording vocals and percussions.
- Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Sensitivity: -37dB | Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Dynamic Range: 124dB | SNR: 74dB
- Required Phantom Power: 8V DC
- Connector: 3-Pin XLRM
- Accessories: Stand Mount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Mic Stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter, Pouch
Also Comes With:
Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 USB Audio Interface
The Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 is a simple and effective way to record music on your computer. The combo input has an onboard XENYX mic preamp that enables you to plug line-level gear or any microphone. The USB audio interface is equipped with switchable +48V phantom power that allows you to connect a studio condenser microphone directly.
- Compatible With: Mac OS X CoreAudio | Windows XP or higher (download drivers at Behringer website)
- Supported Sample Rates: 32/44.1/48kHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz~30kHz
- Connectors: XLR/TRS Mic/Line In, 1/4" Inst In, 1/4" Headphones, 2x RCA Line Out, USB-B
- Power Source: USB Bus Powered | Phantom Power: Switchable +48V
- Weight: 0.6 lb
Blucoil Boom Arm Plus Pop Filter
The Blucoil Boom Arm Pop Filter is designed to free your hands from always holding your microphone during recordings or live gigs. The mic boom arm is made with a rugged metal base that can be easily installed. Its spiral lock base can be easily slip on and tightly fixed on a table. The foldable boom arm comes with a removable pop filter windscreen. The Blucoil Pop Filter features a 2-layer mesh that effectively reduces hisses and plosive sounds.
Get this bundle today and receive Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.