- CAPTURES EVERY NUANCE OF VOCALS AND ACOUSTICS - The Audio-Technica AT2020 features 16mm low-mass diaphragm that captures every sonic detail across the 20Hz~20kHz frequency range.
- HANDLES HIGH SOUND PRESSURE LEVELS - The versatile microphone can be used for recording vocals, string instruments, and even a Leslie amp. It has up to 144dB SPL and a dynamic range of 124dB.
- PROVIDES BETTER NOISE ISOLATION - The cardioid polar pattern of AT2020 reduces the sound pick up from the rear and sides. You can record vocals and instruments clearer with this mic!
- COMES WITH A POP FILTER - The 2-layer mesh windscreen prevents plosive sounds from ruining your perfect take. It protects your microphone from surplus spit and "P", "B" consonants.
- INCLUDES - Audio Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone. Stand Mount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands. 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter. Soft Pouch. Blucoil 20-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount.
Audio-Technica AT2020 Condenser Microphone
The AT2020 from Audio-Technica is a well-engineered condenser microphone that provides excellent sound on vocals and instruments. It features a fixed cardioid pattern and low 20dB self-noise. The AT2020 can handle up to 144 SPL, perfect for recording vocals and percussion instruments.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37dB (14.1mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Dynamic Range: 124dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Max Input Sound Level: 144dB SPL
- Self-Noise: 20dB
- SNR: 74dB, 1kHz at 1Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 8V DC, 2mA typical
- Connector: 3-Pin XLRM
- Weight: 0.76 lb
- Accessories: Stand Mount for 5/8"-27 Threaded Mic Stands, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter, Soft Pouch
Also Comes With
Blucoil 20-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 20-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Blucoil Pop Filter Windscreen
The premium Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen features a 2-layer mesh with a 6-inch diameter. It blocks the air blasted from the user's mouth and disperses any remaining air pressure. Its unique design lessens the energy of plosive sounds caused by hard consonants such as 'p', 'b', and 'g'. So, by the time your recorder has captured your vocals, there are no hisses or popping sounds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.