- DELIVERS SMOOTH, DETAILED AUDIO - The versatile Audio Technica AT2035 Condenser Microphone has a large diaphragm that produces pleasant, natural sound.
- HANDLES HIGH SOUND PRESSURE LEVELS WITH EASE - The mic can handle up to 148dB SPL. It is even equipped with a switchable 80Hz high-pass filter and 10dB pad.
- OFFERS IMPROVED NOISE ISOLATION - The cardioid polar pattern of the AT2035 reduces the sound pickup from the rear and sides. You can freely record crystal-clear vocals or instruments.
- RECORD EASILY WITH U-PHORIA - The Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 lets you record your vocal performance as you play a keyboard or guitar. It has a combo input for line-level gears and microphones.
- INCLUDES - Audio Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Mic Shock Mount. 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter. Protective Pouch. Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 2-Channel USB Audio Interface with 48V Phantom Power. Blucoil 10-Foot Balanced XLR Cable - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Audio Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Audio Technica AT2035 is a back-electret condenser microphone with a fixed cardioid pattern that reduces the pickup of sounds from the rear and sides. The integral 80Hz high-pass filter lets you switch from flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off, further reducing low-frequency ambient noise (e.g., traffic noise). Note: The mic requires 11-52V DC, 3.8mA Typ. phantom power for operation.
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Max SPL: 148dB SPL; 158dB SPL with 10dB Pad (Nominal)
- Connector: 3-Pin XLRM
- Weight: 0.89 lb
- Accessories: Mic Shock Mount, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter, Pouch
Also Comes With
Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 USB Audio Interface
The Behringer U-PHORIA UM2 is a simple and effective way to record music to your Windows or Mac computer. The combo input has an onboard XENYX mic preamp that enables you to plug line-level gear or any microphone. This USB audio interface is equipped with switchable +48V phantom power that allows you to connect a studio condenser microphone directly.
- Compatible With: Mac OS X+, Windows XP+
- Preamp: XENYX
- Sample Rates: 32/44.1/48kHz
- Response: 10Hz~30kHz
- Connectors: XLR/TRS Combo Mic/Line In, 1/4" TRS Inst In, 1/4" Stereo Phones, 2x RCA Line Out, USB 1.1 Type-B
- Power Source: USB Bus Powered
- Phantom Power: Switchable +48V
- Weight: 0.6 lb
Blucoil 10-FT Balanced XLR Cable
The 10-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Get this bundle today and receive 5-Pack of Blucoil Reusable Velcro Cable Ties!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.