- DELIVERS SMOOTH, DETAILED AUDIO - The versatile Audio Technica AT2035 Microphone has a large diaphragm that produces pleasant, natural sound and 12dB low noise.
- OFFERS IMPROVED NOISE ISOLATION - The cardioid polar pattern of the microphone reduces the sound pickup from the rear and sides. You can freely record crystal-clear vocals or instruments.
- HANDLES HIGH SOUND PRESSURE LEVELS WITH EASE - The selectable 10dB attenuation pad enables the mic to handle high SPL signals up to 158dB without overloading.
- COMES WITH MIC POP FILTER - The 2-layer mesh windscreen blocks the air blasted from your mouth and disperses any remaining air pressure. It reduces popping and hisses caused by the plosive sounds.
- INCLUDES - Audio Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone. Mic Shock Mount. 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter. Protective Pouch. Blucoil Audio Microphone Pop Filter Double Layer Mask Shield for Studio Recording and Broadcasting with Stand Clip Stabilization Arm, Swivel Mount. 2-Pack of Blucoil 20-Foot Balanced XLR Cables - Premium Series 3-Pin Cable for Microphones, Speakers, and Pro Devices (Male-to-Female). Blucoil 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties.
Audio Technica AT2035 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
The Audio Technica AT2035 is a back-electret condenser microphone with a fixed cardioid pattern that reduces the pickup of sounds from the rear and sides. The integral 80Hz high-pass filter lets you switch from flat frequency response to a low-end roll-off, further reducing low-frequency ambient noise (e.g., traffic noise).
NOTE: The mic requires 11-52V DC, 3.8mA Typical phantom power for operation.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Required Phantom Power: 11-52V DC, 3.8mA Typical
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 120 Ohm
- Max Input Sound Level: 148dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158dB SPL, with 10dB Pad (Nominal)
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
- Sensitivity: -33dB (22.4mV) re 1V at 1Pa
- Noise: 12dB SPL
- SNR: 82 dB, 1 kHz at 1Pa
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 136dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
- Switches: Flat, Roll-Off; 10dB Pad (Nominal)
- Connector: Integral 3-Pin XLRM
- Dimensions: 6.69" Long, 2.05" Max Body Diameter
- Weight: 403g
- Accessories: Mic Shock Mount, 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter, Protective Pouch
Also Comes With
Blucoil 20-FT Balanced XLR Cables (2-Pack)
The 20-foot Blucoil cable interconnects your microphone to an audio interface, mixer, or preamp. It is made with premium Male-to-Female Neutrik-equivalent Zinc Alloy connectors that are protected with a high-density PVC jacket. The 92% shielding protects your audio signal from EMI and RFI. The OFC wire ensures that the best possible conductivity is provided. The Blucoil Balanced XLR Cable also avoids unwanted lost signals or degeneration.
Get the AT2035 Bundle today and receive Blucoil Microphone Pop Filter Windscreen and 5-Pack of Reusable Velcro Cable Ties!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.